Is Cardano a scam?

What makes Cardano better than Polkadot or Avalanche? Charles Hoskinson looks and sounds like a scam artist. And IOHK don't seem very knowledgeable. Some developers for an unknown swap on Cardano had to lend help to IOHK devs as they were clueless on some issues.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5.88K)

Cardano is better than both those coins

if the eth merge is successful you can consider all this L1 war bullshit over. who is going to build on a chain with a fraction of the liquidity, users, and dapps. so pitiful watching every other chain launch "their version" of concepts and dapps that were created on eth.

Those are not coins they are blockchains

Meffereumz is still way slower and expensive than other L1s though.
>inb4 muh L2s

>Cardano
>Polkadot
>Avalanche

the real revelation is that they're all the same,
just failed projects with dwindling speculator interest

ETH 2.0 was the real ETH killer all along

ethereum "2" had nothing to do with it, nor did second layers.
ethereum won for the same reason bitcoin did a decade ago,
it was either ethereum, or two dozen alternatives all splitting everyone's attention.

Cardano is literally a scam
>no defi
>no nft
>barely any Dapps
sold a long time ago and bought MATIC and it was the best decision of my life.
at least the dev team actually delivers and is doing whats best for the chain.

My brother in Reddit, I’m telling you those chains can all suck a fat dick. The only decent chain with liquidity is BSC which is a chink scam but also the Walmart of shitcoins.

Not even a cardano holder but this is untrue cope. Do better user. Nearly all L1 chains have all these features and it only takes a few seconds to find this info out. Do you get spoon fed at home too?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44.6K)

whats going to happen when eth's L1 TPS increases and fee's lower. theyre calling for 100k TPS by the full launch of eth 2.0 which is not including L2's already doing 9-10k TPS on eth.

eth killers are in their final days of muh TPS muh gas fee's muh PoS

>whats going to happen when eth's L1 TPS increases and fee's lower. theyre calling for 100k TPS by the full launch of eth 2.0 which is not including L2's already doing 9-10k TPS on eth.
Yeah, that's probably not going to happen anytime soon though. You do realize that the merge took already gazillion years, right?

/thread

Cardano development is slow and more academic than user-oriented. For this reason it is more safe to invest in.

i realized that cardano was a scam when charles was unable to deliver the thousands of dapps that he promised this year, which is kinda sad compared to how MATIC had a 400% growth in dapps this year, and is now powering over 37k dapps

Explain to us what these 37k dapps are used for.

Hey Charles. Where are the dApps? You said there would be thousands of dApps on the chain by now.
Why are there only 580?

Why does Polygon (a much younger chain) have more than 37,000 dApp?
Why are you letting Polygon smoke you like that Charles?

Attached: D8E9F8CA-38BF-4458-BFF9-031EE22C6082.jpg (1072x809, 183.04K)

everyone on here is full of shit including me

Attached: 1658360689160615.webm (576x1024, 1.55M)

>and dapps
I also think Cardano is pretty shitty, but it's goddamn hilarious that people put dapps on a pedestal when their real-world use right now is nothing and it is pretty much only exists to promote more crypto trading for crypto. Not a single useful 'dapp' exists right now that has a use that isn't just 'convince some idiots to buy my cryptoshit so I can take their money'

Blockchain can have genuine use (and that use can have value), but it might as well not exist right now

> Dot
Can only interoperate between parachains, and it's orders of magnitude more centralized than ADA.

> Avax
Literal shitcoin marketing scheme, prefer DOT to this all day every day, shitnets can't even communicate with each other.

> Ada
Has a massive community and team, which will ensure the project will still be around for years, unless they fuck something up really badly. The tech is smth I'm not confident enough to talk about, it's slow as shit but it's being worked on.