DXY Down

But only BTC is up.
Wonder if this is a premonition of BTC.D to continue rising until we establish bullish sentiment market-wide?
What say ye, oldfags? Some people say altseason comes first--others say BTC needs to lead the way first, always. Others might simply say DXY down = assets up.
Whaddaya think?
Other topics of interest:
>The Merge
>BTC ETF pressures
>US Regulations coming to crypto
>All crypto except BTC/ETH are illegal securities

Attached: 1646625707484.png (786x475, 46.27K)

It's BTCfags frontrunning Saylor's buy so they can dump on him.

DXY correction over the past 1-2 weeks

Attached: 1649490261585.png (1295x645, 91.73K)

BTC is only up because muh DXY down then BTC up fags are ultra bullish despite not realizing why the DXY is down in the first place. ECB and other central banks raising rates means they print less free monopoly money. Do the math.

Probably. Saylor BTFO

Also, to add, those central banks raising rates means not only their respective currencies are slightly more attractive to hold, but it also means there is less incentive for foreigners to fomo into US stocks let alone the USD. Yeah i said it. Shout out to all the lurkers praying someone doesnt clue Any Forums in.

Oldfag here, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Are you idiots still trying to time when BTC will rise?

So basically it's hype, but not of substance or a tangible change in the actual global economies/conditions?
Sadly I can also relate to that sentiment.
CPI numbers are out tomorrow, I think those will also help determine market sentiment--but they won't necessarily change macro conditions like China's real estate markets crumbling for the next 1-2 years at least, and the US's real estate market just beginning to show weakness, which could turn long-term...

So the DXY's importance when it comes to market predictions could be overemphasized. And people might be trying to swing trade with it, despite it being a weak indicator of asset prices in the near term. Interesting.

Well, from my position, I'm more just trying to weigh my risk. I see value in BTC, but I also see short-term risk.

To be fair, crypto is more "onside" than the stock market as it has dumped as it should have throughout the year while stocks insist on staying up. The S&P should be @ 3100 and falling but yet bullfags have held it up @ 4000 thereby delaying the inevitable. The S&P will drag crypto down when it dumps for a while and then crypto will start pumping while stocks continue to fall. That is where im buying back in...

It would be nice if we could see crypto rally while stocks dip. That would be the call to action by most investors who have been researching the scene. I wonder how many investors have been waiting on the sidelines, just watching crypto but not daring to touch it quite yet. That was me in early 2020. When BTC stalled at 10k and showed some stability and promise of increasing, I bought, despite being fearful just before that.
I bet that another recovery would create more such stories.

M2 Money Supply

Attached: 1644215022738.png (1219x695, 71.11K)

>It would be nice if we could see crypto rally while stocks dip.
why would you ever see that in a rising rate environment?
how do people whose money is on the line say such stupid shit?

BTCUSD MACD beginning to flip bullish.
It would likely be after rates start to fall, actually. But good conjecture for sure. Interesting that you took a few words out of context and convoluted your own specific situation in which your opinion is far more likely...

Attached: 1661633453246.png (1205x935, 105.41K)

>why would you ever see that in a rising rate environment?
Rates are rising because central governments are insolvent (broke). They arent rising fast enough to kill inflation because a high enough bond rate has them default ie admit to being broke. Those central governments dont even have the taxing power to fix their debt. Its over but let's all pretend its not so we can milk some more value out of the stock market before it collapses.

See Sri Lanka. That will soon be 85% of the polities around the world.

>DXY peaking
>Stablecoin dominance peaking
>BTC dominance bottomed
>retards still think their shitcoins will follow btc
AS THIS IS HAPPENING THE 4TH CYCLE NOW. BTC PUMPS FIRST WHILE YOUR SHITCOINS CRAB OR DROP. BTC CORRECTS A TINY BIT AND YOUR SHITCOINS DUMP VIOLENTLY. BTC CONTINUES TO PUMP FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE ETH STARTS TO MOVE AND THEN THE REST OF YOUR SHITCOINS WILL GO WILD MODE

Wow, I'm getting really nostalgic. This is what happened in 2020--until ETH and LINK just exploded, causing a lot of money to flow to alts as a consequence (BTC was bullish first--enabling this to happen).

Attached: 1641578911861.jpg (880x880, 208.99K)

Ultimately this is the long-term destination. But I am also not afraid to concede that I may not see this dream myself for another 10-15 years. I'm okay with that. My wallet does hurt, though.

Attached: 1631709918915.jpg (715x727, 379.08K)

2017 was a good year. Fun times.

I bought back in when btc hit 39% dominance. Been bearish since nov-dec last year and I'm still bearish on the macro, but for some reason the btc chart looks primed for a mega pump. So maybe the market is pricing in the ECB printing trillions of euros to deal with the energy crisis or something, I don't know

the pattern is always the same yet people still believe otherwise.
good fucking times. was a lot into PnD telegram groups casually pulling 24h volume of shitcoins going from $10M to $1B in half an hour topkek. 2017 was fucking different

>the pattern is always the same yet people still believe otherwise.
They will soon learn respect.