STOP FUCKING FUDDING MY LUNC YOU PRICKS

STOP FUCKING FUDDING MY LUNC YOU PRICKS

Attached: 1424508775686.png (900x900, 448.41K)

Ignore them, fren! Stay comfy, okay? LUNC $1 EOY.

Sell your stack retard or go offline for two months

Get with the program LUNChad. We need to shake off as many jeets and paper hands as possible. I honestly think CZ had something to do with the fake 2UNA pump, using it as a red herring to get rid of as many weak hands as possible.

My first impression when I saw D Kwon was that it was Mark Shin, someone I knew from jiu jitsu, using a tae kwon do-themed pseudonym. Later when I saw the cofounders name was Daniel Shin, my initial suspicion was corroborated. Mark was a body double with the main actor the recent Squid Game series and here can see his brother in a still from the IRL Squid Game.

Attached: TIMESAND___YoonShin.jpg (597x914, 101.8K)

Here I talk about some Korean stuff that I've seen and you can see Mark's Squid Game alter ego there. Mark's face is photoshopped in this locker room photo but Yoon's face is as plain as day here:

Attached: TIMESAND___korea22.jpg (472x2304, 432.43K)

you need to accept that you're holding a dead shitcoin user. if do kwon abandoned it why shouldn't you?

Attached: ((stable))kwon.png (581x641, 304.53K)

Literally still up 2x

THEY WILL ALL SEETH AND COPE AS THEY ARE FORCED TO BUY MY LUNA AT 1 AMERICAN DOLLAR AND EVEN THEN AM NOT SEELING A SINGLE LUNC TOKEIN

Attached: sdfsdfsdfw.jpg (686x526, 105.6K)

This
That's why he told us not to panic sell minutes before 2UNA pump
He's playing 4D chess

Sirs it's still going to $1000000 each please do not redeem kindly keep holding sirs flipping Bitcoin soon bloody bloody

Attached: 53CF6A36-0D6F-481A-BFFD-6548F5624068.jpg (177x285, 5.96K)

If we go below 30 thats going to be a very spicy meatball, I can feel it coming soon

Attached: images (48).jpg (447x464, 31.54K)

Don't say that bro, it can hear you

I feel numb as my unrealised profits slip away and by bag is locked up in staking hell. Slowly slipping away ....

Attached: images (49).jpg (480x640, 17.78K)

Would you sell right now if you could? To buy more later? I have 3M and I worry about touching 30

Yes.

Did someone forcibly remove the tapestry from under your feet?

It's good stupid. All these jeets and moonboys in tg cringe wen $1?

HODL!!!

The heck is this?