Hows that job search Any Forums

hows that job search Any Forums

Attached: pepe drink.gif (140x140, 348.64K)

Last time I worked was in 2016 as a real estate agent

Attached: 439826423.png (728x710, 763.35K)

story?

i don't know user
i will think about it next year maybe
maybe not

Bad.
I just want a shitty wagecuck job i can hide from the world behind, I just want to see out my days in lonely bliss.

currently trying to get rid of the job.. I want to go on the dole

great, I started a few weeks ago at an amazing company
will let me job hop if I need to
but I work on a small team managing a billionaire hedgefund manager's personal money as part of a quant crypto team
the connections are great, its WFH, decent pay, stock options for the larger company we are silo'ed in but I dont have to deal with the globalhomo from the larger company at all.
its /comfy/ overall

I quit August 2021 when my portfolio hit 500k euros. I've been neeting, (traveling, workout, meditation, esoteric wisdom gains). I decided to not work another year. I'm going to Istanbul soon meet a girl I met online. After I will go to another country, and then another. until its summer here in shithole Belgium and then I'll come back. I didn't move out, no mortgage, no bondage. I'm free. My dad lets me stay here he's proud I made so much money. I went from 0 to 500k in 4 years. I bought crypto every 2 weeks for 3 years. the only mistake i made is that I bought too much alts/shitcoins. would have been better if I just focussed on Bitcoin maybe ethereum. I am also a monero chad now.

Attached: monero-chan-beer.png (900x854, 615.36K)

So.. you don’t pay taxes on crypto?

t. tax remindoooor

I haven't sold big amounts, also I don't need to pay capital gains if I hold long time don't live in Merica.

>> I WONT GET KEKED REMINDOOOR

Attached: monero-chan-lovestruck.png (800x1000, 693.78K)

congrats user

can you hook an user up?

thanks fren. here have this smug pepe

Attached: pepe-smug.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

I just walked out on my job today without telling anyone, questioning whether to go back in tomorrow and finish the week or just NEETing for a bit.

What job search?

Attached: 1662595747119028.jpg (1024x958, 175.8K)

you know you want to neet.
neeting is cool now.
wageslavery is for cucks.
we neet and sexo
neet and sexo

Don't you feel like you're wasting your lives if you're not pursuing some sort of professional career? I would probably kill myself if I wasn't working, I don't know how I could even look another person in the eye if I was unemployed for longer than a week.

I did all that up to being presented with the opportunity to be a cuck middle manager helping to offshore jobs for beta as fuck CTOs. Took a hard pass and decided to bet on inflation instead as muh "job". That was Sept 2018.

Attached: wallhaven-dpyejm.jpg (1988x3056, 1.93M)

>you know you want to neet.
Deep down I do, I was way happier as a NEET and my body wasn't breaking down on me, but my dad was happy I got this job and I don't know what to do really.

>looks people in the eye

Attached: 1660221981042645.jpg (1024x511, 82.43K)

Eh, not great. I want to do something with environmental resources, specifically water, but I kind of live in the wrong area for it. I had a job in 2020 that got shut down with COVID and made enough money on crypto that I'm not willing to take anything shitty. I wish coastal California wasn't so pozzed and expensive but thinking I move closer to Lake Michigan instead.

I just moved countries and got a job but waiting on the visa, I'm bored out of my fucking mind I've just been playing xbox non stop, how do you NEETs do this. My sleep schedule is fucked but I'll be working nights eventually anyway.

>Don't you feel like you're wasting your lives if you're not pursuing some sort of professional career? I would probably kill myself if I wasn't working
no, but we all adopt other egos and programmings. you have adopted the worker bee ego. that's fine. I didn't I work on body and mind and knowledge. Research reality, God, esoteric topics. experiment with things. rent airbnbs in different countries.

>> I can't not be a wagie
its fine. go be the worker bee. everyone has their own purpose. I'll fuck your wife when your at work. (joking)

Attached: unvaxxed.jpg (649x572, 107.52K)

Well give me a beach and I'll enjoy myself, fishing, catching crabs. meditate, swim. check brappers. meditate, workout. happy beach man. aw sweet. but yeah if you become bored without job i guess you have the worker bee mentality. you do you, i'll do me (and your wife at the beach when you are at work)(joke)

Attached: pepe-comfy.gif (600x400, 244.54K)

pic related.

Attached: sri-ramana-maharshi-fate.png (1189x651, 1.1M)

Yeah the problem is I don't have any hobbies, interests, desires at all so free time is wasted on me. I used to drink heavily and then I wasnt bored but worried about my liver so tee total now.

Holy based beyond based

>The most sheepish and cowardly people on the planet who are trained to know their place and serve their betters are trained to just lie down and take it on a spiritual level
How shocking