What is the ultimate store of value, beyond even precious metals...

What is the ultimate store of value, beyond even precious metals? Probably the sun and whoever builds a Dyson sphere/swarm, but thats not realistic for a guy that just wants to spend 10 grand. Preferably something I can water with the blood of myself or enemies depending on the outcome of the fight.

Attached: 1661261905718677.jpg (1068x1912, 686.21K)

honour

Lay up treasure in Heaven user

Based

Attached: IMG_20220909_092910_053.jpg (713x1280, 152.88K)

Potential energy. The easier it is to convert into useful work, the better.

jews hate him!

Not even my type but I want to see moar

You have to be 18 to post here.

>painted nails
what a fucking whore

>t. demoralized homosexual

B....based didn't see that coming

Attached: rgereg.png (506x600, 217.38K)

Charisma. It can make a broke ex-soldier like Adolf Hitler a dictator of an entire people in only a few years. It can make a short hobo like Charles Manson the leader of a cult of teenage girls in only a few years. It's an asset that is immune to things like inflation or the markets.

You have a rotting anus

That's a man.

How do you get charisma?

Why are people obsessed with store of value? The idea that something is price stable no matter what completely ignores supply and demand and any other free market forces. For something to be a store of value means it’s price is fixed. Store of value is not a desirable thing

jewish hands typed this.

Gallons of milk

Tradding cards, lego sets and sneakers.

If you mean low volatility day to day and month to month then yes this is a desirable trait, especially for money. Imagine if you borrowed money to start a business and could potentially be insolvent over night because the value would swing so wildly. Obviously bitcoin and silver don’t make for good money.

pil-pul of the week

Based

I like that answer. Very Taoist.