I'm so sick of being a fucking pleb

Life is unfair; I've seen several posts where people claim to own more than 20 BTC, while I remain a pleb who can't even afford a trip for my girl. I don't want to lose her and what should I do to make the best out of her? I'm tired of holding shitty coins fucking life.

Attached: images - 2022-09-12T093639.665.jpg (405x344, 26.09K)

You only need 1 btc and change your life the way you think.

tell her to make an onlyfan account

>people larp to own more than 20 BTC

do a staycation if that's more affordable user, go to a nice hotel for a few days or some shit

You should open your relationship up and let a real nigga take care of her. She gonna get tired of your broke bitch ass eventually so you better get ahead while you can.

Change bf

Haha shit

That's it?

Can't afford.

How?

I just need an advice.

> can't even afford a trip for my girl. I don't want to lose her and what should I do to make the best

Beta bitchboi mentality. Source of your failure. Not gonna make it.

I will be kind to you OP.
Since I know that feel.
invest in (up) Spiral/SpiralV2.
if there will ever be anything you'll regret doing in your life this will be it.
Screenshot this post.

Attached: smug pirate.jpg (728x1004, 146.09K)

Stop buying weed and delivered meals you fucking loser.

If “your” girl was going to leave you over a fucking trip she was never yours to begin with. You have a horrible mentality OP, glad I’m not you.

Sell her organs for LINK, win-win

She's not the one if she leaves you because you can't afford to take her on a fancy vacation.

Dear God,
Please re-instate the draft so that we can send all these zoomers that keep shitting up the board off to war so they can die. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Biz

Attached: 1637354455828.png (249x249, 78.19K)

this, also, if you live together block instagram/shit tok at the router level.

Don't need her comparing your relationship to others that show you only the good side.

This, dont worry op ill dump plenty of loads in your woman while youre off dying for Israel

This .
I almost lost the love of my life because of how I wasn’t able to understand how she LITERALLY doesn’t care about money or the social expectation of how men should pay for everything.
>I come from very humble beginnings
>She’s the daughter of a bank’s general manager
She would always pay for everything, get me clothes and even games I wanted and it made me feel so bad… took me years to stop thinking bad about myself and instead work on being able to provide for her.
Now 7 years later I’m working to get a real estate and start building the house of my dreams, hopefully with her still desu

user, at least you're not me. I've been married to a bitch I hate since 2017. Can't even afford to leave the bitch. We're basically roommates. It's fucking terrible. Didn't get into crypto until last summer right as the market was going to shit. Been waiting over a year now for something to happen so I can make it and leave this bitch and actually find a girl I love. 'Tis what I get for marrying a bitch I was only 50/50 on years ago. But I was lonely af and so I got desperate and settled for whatever there was. BIG MISTAKE. I'd much rather be with a girl I loved but feared of losing because of being poor.