2 days ago, somebody tried to withdraw $3...

2 days ago, somebody tried to withdraw $3.5 million in ethereum from Bancor and took a $2 million dollar haircut for the privilege.

ILP is now 60%. A month ago it was 49%. This is your final warning to withdraw before you lose it all.

Attached: goodbye ethereum.png (708x211, 23.52K)

Fucking hell

Please explain like I don't have a brain

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun

You automatically lose 60% of whatever you put into Bancor because the team is criminal.

ok but what does this have to do with
>filename of picrel

God when is all this fucking weird shit gonna actually turn into a happening. Shit's been going for like 6 months at this point with the luna thing and all this insolvency stuff, chainlink's staking and ccip, etc. Shit's getting gay at this point.

What is their justification for this?

How do I make my own Bancor ser

He lost 2 mil worth of eth to get it out of whatever shit that is so goodbye eth.

They make a literal scam scheme called single staking that only works when price is in gonggo up only mode.
Now everythings collapsing & retards are jumping the sinking ship like rats in titanic

Shut up, Jason

did the doctor order him to put his eth in there?

Take your meds unironically.

Jason? My name is Juan. Juan Perez.

Attached: juan perez.jpg (400x401, 29.2K)

It's a massive shakeout user. Things are aligning exactly as all us schizoanons have been saying. Ripple lawsuit nearing the end, nonstop talk of cbdcs incoming, swift being replaced in less than 2 months...major economic turmoil throughout the world that can't seem to be stopped by anything. Something has to be done and it's going to be a unanimous quick switch over to a quantum financial system ran by blockchains. Most people won't notice besides a small news story or two. But anyone holding the right tokens (iso20022 and other infrastructure and regulation following tokens) will be a new breed of financial elite. Not sure what other proof people need.

When it started they claimed it was a defense mechanism against Celsius doing underhanded things but who knows what the team is claiming now.

Yes. Doctors orders. He even got fmla from his job to deposit it in there.

Attached: 1662855416167807.jpg (512x512, 52.24K)

Anyone with knowledge of bancor able to dig in and see exactly what's happening?
Here is a thread I was digging in last night explaining part of the lunc situation
Right now is the time to be sharing info anons, some seriously shady shit is happening in the entire crypto space and it's up to us to expose it.

Im only buying stuff that is 100% burned and renounced now lol. I think it will be the new meta because it will always have a chance of coming back.

In other words,
>buy link

I think they are going to play a part in things for sure. If everything is Blockchain ran, we need price and data feeds. I have a small bag not much as most of my other holdings are in xrp and xlm. I also think ftm has a role they have already been battle tested for inventory control and authentication by a government.