I guess we're going to war to reboot the EU and US economies

I guess we're going to war to reboot the EU and US economies

Attached: rr.png (512x884, 82.67K)

not my problem
gl hf

Its not even a meme anymore, Jews are really going to destroy the Western world. Hope they Nuke Israel asap so the entire human race can move on already

Finance and economics are pseudoscientific make believe garbage, capitalism is inherently unstable, exploitative and unsustainable with a built in expiration date. All finance assets like money,crypto,debt,bonds etc are purely parasitic in nature and serve no purpose nor have any inherent value. Ever escalating recessions, poverty,wealth inequality, monopolies, disease, pollution, slavery, conflict and wars are fundamental, necessary and intended functions of it, NOT glitches, and every single financier or crypto dudebro is a literal parasite.

riiight thats exactly what israel needs as excuse to take over the entire middle east and establish Greater Israel

>everything is a scam
what do you suggest?

Was it Iran that Obama sent plane loads of cash to?

Glass it and salt the earth

No crap their book literally commands them to destroy all traces of Amalek (white people) and have already destroyed many of our civilizations throughout history.

We aren’t Amalek, and it’s not “their” book retard. Whites have always been Israel, Jews have always been Canaanites, and yes the Bible does demand their extermination. Www.christogenea.org

Jews are semite, look nothing like European whites, Not in their bone structure or psychoclinical profile

Fuck the EU, the queen and the kikes.

>christian identity
absolute cringe
>we wuz the chosen ones

honestly that would make me bust my nut, i would get generational weath on my shorts. GODS PLAN

wrong
pretty cringe t b h
@ me if you want to learn, but you better show some humility

If the Biden administration got the USA into another hot war while it is still fighting its proxy war with Russia I would laugh.

>browns
>war
not war, just reminding them where they stand

>another brown exposes himself online

>WE WUZ JEWS

Lmfao white People really losing their minds. You pale faggots could not live in the fucking desert shut the fuck up

Why only some countries can have nukes? The only way to not be raped by America is to have nuclear deterrence

I didnt say everything. I said finance and economics is a scam. Alternative is communism. And i know you are gonna seethe and lose your fucking shit because of all the highly optimized neoliberal red scare boomer propaganda that has been laser focused directly into your brain ever sincr you were born so i am not gonna bother continueing this more