You must be out of your mind if you are not planning on shorting this

You must be out of your mind if you are not planning on shorting this

Attached: boboo.jpg (502x470, 93.55K)

checked but look at the 1d and be careful, this could be the start of a reversal where bitcoin slowly crabs upwards no matter what the fed does until november/december

>I'm becoming priced out so I'll post smug bears on Any Forums

I fucking shorted yesterday and got liquidated for 6,000 dollars I hate myself I hate my life

damn sorry to hear that bro

i've lost like 50k gambling with leverage these past 6 months and I still can't stop
fucking disease worse than heroin

hehehe we got some more guys

Similar situation here. Bought puts on DWAC, specifically, 3 days ago AFTER it had already inexplicably pumped 6% and was teetering on total liquidation due to their merger being in jeopardy. What could go wrong, lol? Then it pumped another 6% yesterday for no reason whatsoever. Guess I should be glad it was only $2000.

Attached: 1634318149314.jpg (474x331, 28.87K)

what's your stop loss

Hahaha try again pussy don't be a quitter or you're ngmi

You haven't tried heroin

But maybe you should

you gotta be very careful with leverage now, blackrock's aladdin has crypto by the balls

im just larping man i got about 300 usd like every other bobo

based confessor

have sex

Hahaha fuck you bobo

But also you cool

Your sisters on the rag

im gonna short 21.5k though

should I 125x leverage my 300usdt?

If it goes to 21k we are re-testing 25k guaranteed you will 100% get liquidated.

Hello and checked newfag. Let me explain something called “general sentiment” that is when the majority feels the same and agrees on something. You see when the entire market feels this way, the ones with actual money do a “switcharoo” as you would call it. The entire world philosophy right now is terrible, markets are down, people are killing themselves. Worst I’ve seen as a matter of a fact. Something called a reversal is going to happen and absolutely fuck all the ‘bobos’. Sentiment wants to short markets. Just consider that.
>T. Retarded Genius

>If it goes to 21k we are re-testing 25k guaranteed

source: dude trust me

Checked, but I'll start shorting after le merge. We might have a bullish narrative for a few days.

shortered

back to 18.5k fast. also 15k is programmed