Everyone expects BTC to go back up eventually

Attached: Pepe1.jpg (240x208, 14.66K)

Nope actually the current narrative is that ETH going PoS and no longer consuming much energy is going to be what kills BTC

>PoS

Let us know how that's going to go for ETH hahaha

Actually you know. I just realised that this is Vitalik's way of giving up, cause PoS is rly easy to model inside a working PoW system

Attached: 1629498177709.jpg (262x193, 4.63K)

Which is why we are not even close to the bottom or Btc will just go to zero and another coin will take it’s place. Only two options

If BTC and crypto goes to zero I will start hoarding weapons, ammo and gold. Fuck you

If BTC and crypto goes to zero I will start hoarding bleach. Fuck me

If you understand btc, you can confidently say it will not go to zero within the next 1000 years, minimum. The invention of btc is comparable to the invention of the gold starter for storing wealth in Egypt, lasted a few millennia before something more efficient was invented.

If BTC and crypto goes to zero I am going full Lenin.

I'm not everybody. In fact, I'm special and unique. You should think I'm pretty cool.

Attached: 1635667305728.gif (200x200, 967.5K)

True
But most people also don't think it will go up any time soon

>If you understand btc
lol, lmao even

Attached: BTC-Subsidy99.jpg (300x103, 10.65K)

and that's the problem

nope, it has failed as a inflation hedge

Indeed, you are unique in making the wrong decision at all times. Tell me how much you might have lost without mentioning the exact amount.

I never expected it to due to the manipulation in the system. It was supposed to tho.

I expect a new iPhone to be released too

Attached: 1657250627989.png (1640x1500, 156.86K)

It will, it will, it will!!!!!
W-won't it?

I don't expect BTC to go up, I expect the USD to go down, as it always has since it existed.

It always does

BTC has "died" many times.

PRISTINE MONETARY POLI.... HAHAHA I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT
BITCOIN ON SUICIDE WATCH