Bought harmony one

>bought harmony one
>bought grt
>bought gme
>bought bbby
>didn’t take a cent of profit and bagholding it all

Attached: 5DB8A1AF-CC66-4B89-929C-C0125F23E28A.jpg (817x849, 30.69K)

Grt has future, the rest just no

Its over

I went from a high of $90k down to $30k and I never sold. The funny thing too is I got about 70k in. The 90k was from 40k in home equity loan money. I kept putting more money in when things went real low because I was heavily margined too. It doesn't matter. I only wanted enough for breathing room and a house and sound investing wouldn't have made a difference. In fact safe stocks like tech and index funds messed me up the most and gave me a false sense of security.

I also heard it’s over

Oh no my friend. It is over.

Attached: 1650053177401.jpg (480x360, 22.15K)

Harmony will be the only one to come back

I have 1.5m one and I assure you the goose is cooked my friend.

Months after the hack and there is no proposed solution in sight. My only hope is it doesn’t plummet further and I will keep stacking up my staking rewards so I can hopefully dump on a small pump.

No way this piece of shit ever even breaks 0.05 again

Attached: 6B4D5EE9-7903-4B67-ACB3-0470942A075F.jpg (900x1200, 205.13K)

>Ghostchain
>Bridge exploit
>No big players backing it
Why would it come back?

Grt has a 30x to ATH, easy 30x you fags

Any day now

Ohnononono ahahahahhahhhhhh
It's over
t. All in GRT

Everything that begins comes to an end, it is the natural cycle of life.

My inner harmony depends on things like my shinja bag and my dog's life, I think that's a subjective thing kek

why tf looks like fat jc denton from deus ex?

no shit sherlock.

Defi kingdoms is leaving harmony, a shit chain like Harmony doesn't deserve anything so based and they couldn't come up with incentives to keep them after the bridge hack.

very based

I WENT ALL IN ON THIS POS IT HAS TO MAKE A COME BACK

Attached: 1586500250775.jpg (739x415, 14.15K)

kek I'm guessing you guys weren't around for the Harmony IEO and subsequent dump back in 2019?

Harmony probably won't die completely, but it will be a long time before we even sniff 5 cents much less ATH again.
Rather than waiting for the price of ONE to rebuild you can take whatever ONE you are currently stuck bagholding and plow it into any number of early projects that are still developing on the ecosystem (for now at least) and probably recoup whatever amount you're down by several times over by the time Tse and the Harmony team even begin the early stages of truly unfucking themselves and their company.

Meanwhile Luna is mooning, it's just not fair, is it?