TOLD you LUNC fags

Attached: smok.png (200x171, 25.19K)

Thanks for telling me LUNC would take off like this. I really appreciate your tip off back in May. My $8k turned into $40k.

Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is LUNC about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt" It's a fucking act, there is no LUNC. You SLURPIN', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to SLURP now bro. It's fucking LUNC, brah. Everyone has a little bit of LUNC in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckng LUNC cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking STINKY LINKY cunt, alright? Go out, get TOKENS.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little JEET cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little FUDDERS gonna FUD, bro. You'll never be like LUNC, brah, cause I'm a fucking LUNC cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of LUNC in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking LUNC CHAD?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fucking shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded LUNC cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some JEET cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, LUNC bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' LUNC CHAD. You gotta be a LUNC cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a LUNC cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the LUNC CHADS do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' STINKY LINKY cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 92.27K)

GOTT MIT UNS
$5 eoy

Attached: AsAboveSoBelow.png (718x579, 187.48K)

I think about all the soon-to-be LUNC bagholders I tried to warn all week.
And I don't feel the least bit of pity.

Sorry Lunatics, Binance will never burn off-chain. Your dream is over. Time to come back to reality. You're poor and always will be.

Nooooooooooo I only have a 4.5x instead of the 4.8x I had a few hours ago plz sers my village is need of vindaloos

Attached: 788-7881913.png (860x934, 412.16K)

>Sorry Lunatics, Binance will never burn off-chain. Your dream is over. Time to come back to reality. You're poor and always will be.

Attached: 1556988844626.jpg (378x378, 31.5K)

It's kinda sad the luncultists all call each other bros but their scam coin requires they get new blood in and trick everyone else into holding as they panic sell.

I took my profits today and I'm not looking back. Still have a suicide stack

You only have 4 days left before people realize that there won't be a burn on September 12th, that Binance doesn't support the burn being trading off chain transactions and a bunch of jajajaja spaintards will dump on you

Pathetic samefag fud thread
Stupid priced out nig nogs

>describes a literal pyramid scheme
There's a lot of good in crypto, but this shit makes it all look bad.

Attached: 89814ca6-3669-4059-94c2-2910e399e0d9_screenshot.jpg (852x480, 27K)

LUNC will crash LINK will moon.
This is sad for those who will be baggies just do me a favor don't shit up the board with complaints and other bullshit coping threads when this shitcoin crashes again.

I really don't like you've appropriated zyzz like this.

Fr fr. drop alpha. get it slid.

you mean like, i don't know, you guys? link's time is done, this is a lunc board now. there's still time for you user.

Uh ohhhh stinkies...

Attached: stinky.png (1210x130, 16.85K)

>checkeD AND WITNESSED
harnesseing memetic kinetic overflow

Attached: CLASSICLUNA.jpg (474x535, 15.9K)

Earlier today, I was looking at a giant turd in the bowl. The punch bowl. I was wondering where it came from. Who put it there? Why would they do that? Most importantly, though, how? I imagined that it went something like this:
>Be me
>looking at a giant turd in the bowl
>The toilet bowl.
>idea.png
>Im finna put it in the punch bowl
Then, I imagine, this gentleman reached his hand, his black hand, black from the pigmented melanin perfusing his flesh, into the toilet bowl and grabbed his turd. Not gently, as one would caress a woman, but a full-fisted squeeze. With the giant shit flowing between his fingers, this fine man, this man of culture, dumped his shit into the punch bowl.

Anyway, I think Lunc will be fine.

checked. the digits are trying to tell us something, frens