We're screwed, aren't we?

Countdown to economic crash now. . .

twitter.com/sentimentrader/status/1567594385864261632

Attached: SentimenTrader.png (600x796, 115.26K)

this is bullish you retard, means everyone is short

this doesnt mean anything, its only 8billion and theyre just hedging older positions

This.

The bottom is in

Attached: 087CFADA-19B5-4ABD-AB63-3AD30EA2A736.jpg (1000x1000, 298.8K)

321 go YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What are put options? And why are they bad?

Attached: 1133434532766.jpg (638x1000, 62K)

explain it to me like i'm retarded (cuz i am)

The same people that though the market will go up 10 months ago, now think that the market will drop like rock.

The Fed pause is coming up in November or December. We will go down a little until then, but there isn’t going to be a precipitous drop. And lord help you if you’re on the wrong side when Powell starts talking about a pause. The melt up will rip faces off.

>the market
you mean speculative assets?

Bullish. Notice they bought more puts at the bottom in 2008.

Attached: its_over.png (600x594, 111.02K)

everything is bullish on biz apparently lol

i have no shorts or longs open so stfu im unbiased, but this place takes bulltardism to a whole new level

its been near almost 1 year almost of u cunts spamming how everything is bullish despite everything decaying

this decay could go on for years you dont know

>Be greedy when others are fearful be fearful when others are greedy.
Everyone is short right now which means (((the ones in charge))) are going to liquidate them causing a cascade.

You really think we’re gonna flip to bullish with oil reserves draining, supply chains fucked, Chinese housing imploding and Europe about to freeze to death?

>feels>reals
well at least I'll have the satisfaction of seeing a bunch of retards proven wrong once again before I starvefreeze to death

Bullish post

I don't know what to think.
Half of you fuckers are saying this is good, half you are saying this is bad.

no one is saying this is good
Any Forums is always contrarian and trying to play against consensus
shit is so bleak right now that they can't even fathom the drop from here so they engage in mental gymnastics to arrive at an imaginary bull case

It’s a controlled demolition and the (((institutions))) are shorting everything because it’s all coming down. This seems worse than 2008. At least everything came down fast, but there was a fuckton of denial back then too. People thought the market was gonna bounce any moment.

Super shemtiah look it up there is a thread

>Half of you fuckers are saying this is good, half you are saying this is bad.
It's bad for most. All of us here anyway.

Attached: 1649271119687.jpg (670x554, 108.97K)

Well the thing is, if you look at the big winners of the 1929 crash it was guys who were shorting the market.
But now, everybody knows that and sees a mega crash looming on the horizon, so everybody has the same idea; "Short the market just like they did in 1929!"
(((Insiders))) are always two steps ahead of the game though; I think the bizjack that was saying all these shorts are gonna get rugged by jews is probably correct in his assessment.

Attached: 1637354455828.png (249x249, 78.19K)