How do I develop a cut-throat business mindset? I'm too weak and passive to be cut-throat

How do I develop a cut-throat business mindset? I'm too weak and passive to be cut-throat.

Attached: 1651486204843.jpg (1080x1080, 212.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmDBEzdM3n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretend you are posting on Any Forums in conversations

Realize that people will take advantage of you the moment you let your guard down

If you came to fucking Any Forums to ask this then it's over, probably around 80% of it is just genetics/ instinct and the rest is probably upbringing

Attached: 1633018099246.jpg (640x640, 77.64K)

make a pinterest mood board

don't be in business then

youtube.com/watch?v=LmDBEzdM3n8

Practice mindfulness and conscious thinking. 24/7 analyze the thoughts you’re having and why you’re having them. Eventually your mind becomes de-cluttered and it allows you to focus on bigger picture things in life without letting emotions or the ebb and flow of life affect you.

Network and upgrade your social circle with likeminded individuals who want to take advantage of the capitalist system we have been blessed with. If you only talk to wagies and not people in a circle you want to be in, you’ll never move from where you are.

how do ii get a gf like this

Only make decisions that benefit you. Nobody or nothing else matters.

be funny and not 500 pounds, or look like a shriveled scrotum.

unironically thats all it takes.

keep swiping right itll happen eventually

Post racist memes on Any Forums

>good advice
>clearly stated
>easily actionable
>NSFW dubs

fpbp

pretty face, bet everything else is flat.

she's hot

Pretty much this. No one will prioritize your success over their own. You need to stand up for yourself and do whatever it takes to put yourself in positions to succeed.

Pin Test

Can she hold it down for longer than 5 minutes?

thats a man

What the fuck? Her IG she looks awful. What happened to her face