I am 30 years old, only have a small amount of experience...

I am 30 years old, only have a small amount of experience, have hated 99% of the jobs I've had and am currently unemployed and moved back in with my parents the beginning of August.

Is there hope for me to turn my life around, or am I doomed to poverty when my parents pass and/or get sick of me?

I feel sick bros. Are there any jobs that don't absolutely suck ass? Most of my experience has been in office settings (worked in insurance then marketing for ~3.5 years post college) and it is soul sucking.

Is it too late for me to get good enough at a trade to start my own business?

Attached: sauus gooddoog.png (1440x812, 774.18K)

Attached: 2959540B-CF02-4FE3-B6AF-7074F70AEADF.png (860x840, 246.69K)

I lost my job in 2008 and did the same thing, living with my parents again. I'm a perfectly happy tranny now.

Attached: 1658586223935712.gif (162x162, 724.65K)

Attached: E7FCF730-3C5F-4918-BAEC-0EE839D2889F.jpg (750x372, 309.67K)

>30 yea
its over.

Kek, what a loser virgin

>please people of the internet, tell me everything is going to be alright!
That's up to you faggot, stop asking for others permission to achieve your goals and fucking do them.

>get CDL
>listen to podcasts all day and drive
>$25/hr to start, $35 later in career
> save $100-$200k, buy truck
>use freight brokers to owner operate and make $150-$300k per year
>long haul for cross country drives or drive dump trucks to stay home every night, pay is relatively the same
I’m hitting 30 soon and I’m about to capitulate into the owner operator trucking meme. If you’re ok with money habits it’s very doable

What do you do in your spare time besides browsing the internet? What do you enjoy doing?

If we don't know that, we can't tell you which jobs won't suck ass for you

What kind of truck are you gonna get? I'm 18 working my way to getting a cdl. please tell more about being a trucker

Yes, it is too late.

what if all you enjoy doing is staying in bed and shitposting all day?
I'm trying to make it so I don't have to expend effort for anything ever again

What would not be soul sucking? Look there for answers.
I had a soul sucking job once and managed to start a small business and ditch the job. First year was hard, nearly failed, came so close to getting another job, but we learned and changed and the next 4 years were awesome. Had a lot of fun, made money, was my own man, employed other people, learned heaps.

Was a great time in my life.
Went to market days and fairs and concerts selling hotdogs and donuts.

but I don't want to be a tranny user

i'm not a virgin

unironically nothing besides working out

I feel like sitting all day would cause my heart to give out

Congrats user, you still slanging dogs & donuts?

What’s your IQ and your MBTI? This is a serious question and will influence my answer

>dude the first decade of my self determined life has passed and i didn’t spend it working on my career should i kms
if you haven’t figured it out by now user i’m concerned but as a fellow 30 user here i can tell you we will be 40 in the time it took us to be 25 so go to school quit drugs get a job get a room get a degree get a career and obtain furious dollar amounts and then we can torture the plebs together

Have literally never done an IQ test and did an MBTI a long while ago and I think I got INFP or some shit? Definitely something with I & F in it.

Are you going back to school user? What do you do?

Attached: 1645203826680.png (326x311, 195.93K)

>Is it too late for me to get good enough at a trade

probably not, if you start right now. by the time you're 40 you can be an expert at whatever.

If u got a University degree and you are a native English teacher I have an amazing choice for you.

I was in the same boat, hated all work and the BS that comes with it. I went to Korea to teach English. The work u can literaly turn your brain off for cause you are essentially a warm body with a mouth that talks English. I usually work 3 hours a day and rest of the day sit in teachers room on the internet researching crypto. Plus the women are hot here. Go East White man. Work is shit it may as well be zero effort and also kids are cute and fun so its a positive environment too.

What a pathetic existence. I respect a NEET who stays in his own country around his own people in his own culture in his own land, more than some weirdo cunt who moves to work/live in a completely different country with a completely different race, culture and lifestyle, its just pathetic, its cringe, it makes no logical sense, youre not part of their tribe, youre an outsider, a freak, a fucked up mentally ill faggot loser, its just fucking pathetic man, and to top it off youre trying to suggest other people do it? fucking sort your life out, fucking hell man, you're so fucked in the head you dont even realize it.

Don't have a uni degree unfortunately, just a 2 year college diploma (leaf here so education system works a bit different) otherwise I probably would've gone somewhere to become an ESL teacher and bang qt jap teens long ago.

Attached: 1619372197625.gif (487x560, 898.36K)

>Have literally never done an IQ test
SAT or ACT percentiles are close enough. Lets hear em.

Then get a loan or borrow from parents. Fire through to get some easy as shit degree u enjoy and off you go. Working is honestly a meme unless you love a certain task. All work is shit. Im Korea teaching English its not work. Irs just waking up and being there. Do it ser. Grab a shit degree.