This deserves its own game

This deserves its own game

Attached: 48B106B7-8B5B-4327-95D8-A7A67B89A5C4.png (305x165, 112.25K)

yeah so I can play it for 10 minutes then never touch it again then pretend it's the greatest game in existence

Filtered

Explain to me why you believe that's what the people who want the frontier are doing.

I got all the gold symbols in both battle frontiers but whatever helps you cope

because it's obvious 99% of people who beg for BF barely actually played it.
>WTF THERE'S JUST THE BATTLE MAISON? WITH SUPER SINGLES, SUPER DOUBLES, SUPER TRIPLES, AND SUPER ROTATION BATTLES? XY HAS NO POSTGAME
>HOLY SHIT BUT THE BATTLE MAISON WHERE I HAVE TO FIGHT 20 BATTLES OF NFES ON EACH STREAK AND STOP A GIMMICK ROULETTE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND THAT MAKES IT EASIER? THIS IS PEAK CONTENT

>because it's obvious
Not a reason.

Remember the last time anyone here discussed BDSP’s Master Rank Battle Tower or Sword and Shield’s Restricted Sparring mode?

Yeah, me neither

I remember people talking about it when the DLC released. The fact of the matter is nobody here liked S&S enough to continue playing/discussing it after their initial playthroughs, if they played it at all.

>I-I just didn't like it enough
yeah, because people on this board don't actually like playing the pokemon battle part of pokemon games, they just like replaying the shitty singleplayer campaign over and over where they can walk through hallways and mindlessly sweep NPCs. Why else do you think the DS games get cocksucked so hard?

It's a shame too because I loved both. I remember talking about it in the Wifi general and chronicling my efforts as I was grinding items for giveaways. I do hope they bring back restricted sparring, but I honestly doubt it. Currently speeding through HGSS so I could play the battle frontier and doing the Crystal Battle Tower.

Attached: file.png (972x544, 246.35K)

I always liked the Pike, Pyramid, and Dome. The Dome was probably my favorite because I liked how the bracket stuff worked and how you only used 2 of the pokemon you chose. Also it was in front of a crowd which I always enjoy.
That said, I think I was on the minority of people who actually played it.

>shitty singleplayer campaign over and over where they can walk through hallways and mindlessly sweep NPCs
You mean the 3D games?
>Why else do you think the DS games get cocksucked so hard?
Because they were objectively the peak of the series in terms of depth and volume of content both in the campaign and post-game. Games before the DS era had a post game, but only if you connected to the Stadium/ Colosseum games with the exception of Emerald. Games after had no post game besides legendary catchfests.

>XY out of nowhere
How pathetic.

>You mean the 3D games?
Gen 4, and 5, yes.

>Because they were objectively the peak of the series in terms of depth
Walking through hallways and clicking A isn't depth. If we're talking about puzzles and exploration, gen 1-3 was the peak. If we're talking about singleplayer battling, gen 7 was the peak.

>and volume of content both in the campaign and post-game
i.e. it has a few extra routes to mash A against NPCs in. You don't actually care about the battle part of the game.

fpbp
battle frontier is dogshit cancer

Post medals

No, kys

>I got all the gold symbols in both battle frontiers but whatever helps you cope
There aren't any gold symbols in gen 4. LARP harder.

No medals then kek

>gen 4.
This is gen 3

I got my 100 streak in doubles with Regigigas, singles too cancer I lost at 90 something lol

>you didn't waste time with that shit then, very smart bro
Yes.

I understand the mindset, even with all gold medals you're still black so it doesn't matter

>you must eat shit before deciding it tastes bad
(u)