When do bankers pay for all the pain they have inflicted on the world?

When do bankers pay for all the pain they have inflicted on the world?

Attached: Hotpot.png (256x256, 90.78K)

the thing about bankers is they use other people's wealth to pay for their debts

Picrel

Attached: 6E40AFBE-206A-4D10-8FE3-594C26EAFA6A.jpg (948x1440, 61.86K)

Never. Because they're convinced you to fight culture war puppet show bullshit instead.

Capital will take any form it needs to keep you domesticated and consuming.

Attached: BMW.jpg (460x268, 41.64K)

So the bankers will pay with other peoples' pain for what they have done?

Do you mean they pain in the ass when dealing with debtors?

exactly

They're exactly the same

Soon friendo...soon they all pay lol.

No need to worry. Their entire "religion" is just pissing off God and attempting to defile Jesus.
They know thst the only pleasure they will ever receive is in this life and never the next.

The irony of a Any Forums parasite calling for protest is palpable. You parasites have spent the last 15 years straight up deepthroating the boot not just licking it ans fighting tooth and nail for the capitalist and fascist staus quo. Now you will reap what you sowed and you will all die alone sad hated and in pain as the submissive obedient compliant and productive modern day slaves that you so desperately wanted to become.

Do yourselves a favor and kill yourselves. Nobody likes you nobody cares about you you are disgusting putrid vile and cancerous. Death is relief for you

thanks for revealing yet again that you have no goals and are a mindless automaton waiting to die

Truth is they pay for it everyday.

Attached: 9u3245r.jpg (254x198, 8.57K)

?

How can a 4channer call anyone else an NPC? How are you this braindead? You fucking parasites literally WORSHIP authority. You FUCKING LOVE IT. That is literlaly all you spam 24/7. Are you pretending right now?

I am the one waiting to die? I am the one who will bury each and every single one of the parasites. I will be the last one standing on a scorched Earth.

I will fucking euthanize you you understand? Killing parasites like you like nazis like financiers like racists IT IS NOT MURDER. IT IS SELF DEFENCE OR AT WORSE A EUTHANASIA/MERCY KILL.

You have to die deep down you too must known this. You must know you have cancer right? You can feel it no? Tell me where you live i can offer you the relief you so desperately need

How many redd*t words can you fit in one rant?

End of Kali Yuga the bankers get BTFO by the space aryans

>Be the change you want to see.

Big, bad toughy projecting his little dick energy on 4channers. You display such low iq "us vs them" rhetoric that one might almost think you glow.

Reminder that Kyle Rittenhouse was found NOT GUILTY. Careful what you say, tough guy. Things might not be the way they seem.

Attached: 17onpolitics-biden-meme-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1534x1536, 308.79K)

You wouldn't recognize fascism if it signed your paycheck. Get a real job.