BAT BAT BAT BAT

Token needed edition.

Community call today:

talk.brave.com/WELCOME--TO--THE--WEEKLY_BAT-COMMUNITY_CALL

Also, Brave made HN today. Faggots in the comments as you would expect.

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=32740396

Attached: 1638398169337.jpg (2000x2000, 270.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPUe9n1_2AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THOTPOSTER where are you?????

Any of you guys traveled to UAE? I'm thinking about it later this year. Specifically, Fujairah or other smaller cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPUe9n1_2AM

Attached: ukraine.png (434x448, 149.67K)

Transparency page still not updated, what the fuck. I can't imagine that's a good thing.

They will get to it tonight or tomorrow. Long weekend vibes.

They probably lost users again. I can't believe they are growing so slowly.

Let the market keep crashing. We already moved up a Mcap spot. BAT is a bear market gainer.

>Prompt: East Indian man making two dollars a month watching advertisements on the Brave browser

Attached: brave1.png (512x512, 396.03K)

It's over.

Trans page is updated.

Did it even change? Seems like the numbers didn't move.

Oh shit, it's down another 2 million. LOL

Well that's it, Brave is officially a search engine company now.

Rumor is Brendan is leaving Brave to explore a career in virology.

Now we know why the numbers are down. The only number Brendan cares about is the number of respiratory particles that masks block.

Yup, this is my takeaway too. I'm okay with this as long as Brave has plans to monetize Search.

That’s why I asked about Brave search ads progress on the community call today.

Damn, I was hoping they would open their own streaming/video sharing platform since it has the size to support it now.

I didn't attend. What did they say? Any updates?

It’s over. We’re fucked. I’m sorry batbros I tried

It’s not over. They have a fuck ton of users and can raise more VC money if cash is a problem.

That's like a year's income for the average Indian tho. He could probably buy 12 sex slaves or a truck with 2 bucks a month over there.

Nah dude, they’ve scrap projects every time something gets hard, only to make shit even more complicated with each new endeavor that remains incomplete. They were in better shape before Gemini, before solana, before swap, and even before the wallet. They change like the weather and are never honest about their fuck ups. I’m so sick of it all