If you were a Gym leader what type of pokemon would you use? What would your outfit be? Feel free to post teams

If you were a Gym leader what type of pokemon would you use? What would your outfit be? Feel free to post teams.

Attached: VYJx8or.jpg (559x567, 82.92K)

Types are overrated. Theme gyms are the way to go.

Attached: 34c.jpg (1125x593, 111.76K)

This. Kudos to Raihan for being the first gym leader to pioneer this concept. But imagine a gym leader running a stall team

I'd want to be a psychic/ghost type gym leader. And I would have a purple cape. I would use Gardevoir, Mismagius, Mimikyu, and a Wobbuffet

Attached: 66e06f6f75df8c96d35d92b5b847bbc9.jpg (450x678, 46.34K)

steel type

Attached: 6d4c8dad-cff5-4522-91c0-9f4d5abf9db2.jpg (786x1048, 273.91K)

I would dress business casual, my gym would double as an office, unova style, and it would be normal type

Monotype gyms are things of the past.

Ground type, Archaeologist “unearthing” theme so i’d throw in some fossil mons with the Groundies

Attached: 68F67D70-D6B0-478C-8FF8-8A2056344EA7.jpg (2048x3072, 471.21K)

Yakon/Clay want to say hi

he’s more like contracted excavation/mining

I was mostly thinking about doing a gym challenge league for the local kids for the tcg. Would be adorable and fun to dress up like a pokemon gym leader and paly the tcg against kids and hand out badges.

This is more of an E4 team, but Water/Dark with a "Deep Sea" theme:
1. Toxapex
2. Malamar
3. Huntail
4. Sharpedo
5. Crawdaunt
6. Mega Gyarados
Could also fit Greninja in there somewhere, but it doesn't really fit the theme.

Water's a good type to build around. You have ice moves and earthquake for coverage against grass and electric, and dual-types that remove weaknesses, like water/dragon. Would probably play around that and use Swampert, Lanturn, Ludicolo, Kingdra, Golisopod, and Gyarados

Toxapex has coastal habitat. Crawdaunt lives in rivers and ponds.

>Deep Sea
>No Dhelmise
Yes I had to google the name of it

Good job user. I might also help him.

Add Overqwil to your team

I would be the leader of a mid-game difficulty poison type gym. Nothing ridiculous, maybe level 25-30 Pokemon. The gym itself would actually be designed where I would be waiting three floors underground, the trainer having to solve a quiz and beat a trainer to move down from floor to floor. Final floor of the gym would be a storage room full boxes of books/games and a bed which I would be sleeping in, because I'm a lazy person and it would be my gym gimmick. Team would be Toxicroak, Galarian Slowbro, Haunter or Gengar and Ariados. There would also be that new, poison/ground Wooper but not as a fighting member of my team. Just kinda chilling out on the bed. I would be wearing a purple sweatshirt, Adidas style side striped jogging pants and my glasses. I would look pretty badly disheveled due to being sleeping before the challenger showed up, large and dark bags under my eyes. Beating me would earn the challenger a Sludge Badge and the TM for Sludge Bomb.

Attached: 080Slowbro-Galar.png (1280x1280, 932.19K)

This you?

Attached: asdasdasdasdasdasd.png (856x456, 528.08K)

I was trying to stick to the Water/Dark typing without comprimising too much, but I guess Dhelmise can take Crawdaunt's place, and Overqwil can replace Toxapex. And in a hypothetical game with two versions, Gorebyss could be featured instead of Huntail.

Don’t let user get near the kids

Water types, emphasis on amphibious monsters so maybe a team like
Politoed, Poliwrath, Swampert, Quagsire, Seismitoad, Drednaw
I would wear hot pink swim trunks