Forgive the low quality art, but I've had this idea for an alternate Kingler bouncing around my head for a while

Forgive the low quality art, but I've had this idea for an alternate Kingler bouncing around my head for a while.

In short, the larger claw becomes a dragon 'head', similar to Scizor's claws, with the head spikes. becoming a kind of row of spine ridges (maybe two parallel rows to emulate wings?) The smaller claw would become elongated and spiked, similar to a Stegosaurus tail. In battle, Kingler would stand side-on, with the head claw facing the enemy, to give the illusion of it being a 'real' dragon.

Ability wise, I would hoping for something like 'Sledgehammer', or 'Hammer Time' if you like, which would increase damage of Hammer type moves a la Mega Launcher/Iron Fist. Examples being Crab Hammer, Dragon Hammer, Hammer Arm and Wood Hammer (maybe it doesn't learn the latter, but the three first moves definitely.

So yeah, I guess post any creations or ideas of new or regional forms of pokemon, rate and hate, etc.

Inb4 shitty autist donut steel, where do you think we are?

Attached: 20220824_205457.jpg (4032x1960, 2.99M)

Fucking phoneposting, let's see if this works

Attached: 20220824_210313.jpg (1960x1907, 884.63K)

I walk like a dinosaur and cannot follow social cues. Can I have likes? Or YOU?

You're welcome!

Bro?

I think it's cool

????????????

Thanks, I mean I know the art is shitty but its only meant to convey the general idea.

i made a shitty sketch of your pokemon op do you like it

Attached: FI.png (2016x1512, 2.99M)

Holy shit i love it, this is way more of what I had in mind. The coral dorsal fin thing is very cool

thanks op

Will you quit awarding mediocrity? I'm so tired of you giving these shitty artists art when they don't deserve it.

Don't be a dick man, it's 2 drawings, chill out..

gtfo qwalityfag

Then stop giving shit artists free art

Make the head more like op's claw

no

Attached: i am kingdo .jpg (600x592, 197.39K)

Fuck off retard. Takes less energy to ignore things you don't like

Takes less energy to not draw for shitty artists too.

Holy fucking based

Seethe about it, last i checked you were only sperging out because they didn't give YOU free art instead.

Love the concept!