This deserves its own game

This deserves its own game

Attached: rainbow rocket poster.jpg (640x644, 81.7K)

With that level of writing? No.

only if this is how it ends

Attached: 90360316_p16.jpg (2039x1447, 1.98M)

>Giovanni: I've invited villains from different universes here, and now you have to fight them all to get to me.
>MC: And you're going to make me travel to each universe and fight them at their own base of operation so i can see how each villain ruined their world to intimidate me while also showing me something cool?
>Gio: What the fuck, of course not. I invited them all to have a tea party in my castle for no real reason, and then i locked all of them in individual rooms for you to fight. I'll see you in my room in 20 minutes.

Agreed, it should be more cartoony.
You start as a grunt with your standard issue fem grunt.

Nah, it really isn't that good of a concept and you have to tweak the characters a lot to make it work as a small post-game thing already.

It literally went nowhere
Ultra sun/moon promised so much and delivered nothing

What did it have to do that it didn't do?
Its cheap fanservice, yeah, but it was clear it would be about beating the bosses and Gio from the get go.

Who said it would

I keep on saying that Journeys should peak at 4 part Rainbow Rocket event but im having too much expectations for a shitty season

Have Ash and his past companions team up against them and using this as perfect opportunity to introduce the ORAS versions of Archie and Maxie.

>With that level of writing? No.

Attached: 1658593528489359.png (623x930, 167.88K)

I hate what they did to Ghetsis' team. Only five Pokemon? For the only leader to have a full team? And they dropped Eelektross and Seismitoad, his two best pokemon, to give him a dragon. Shameful.

Pokemon masters is doing something similar again

I did find it weird that RR didn't show up in the next game. I mean, they literally ended on giowinslol. Would have been cool if you helped liberate RR's home world. Just imagine all the alt. histories? Like a Silver whose dad didn't leave him, so now he's full mafia and in charge while Gio is away. Ghost now being Red. Gym Leaders joining RR. Imposter Prof. Oak. There's so many things you could do with this.

They just had the Hoenn VA, and 3.0 anni starts in a few days.

"This" was a fucking mistake. Giovanni was a no-nonsense mob boss, not a world-conquering multiverse hopper, but now the whole franchise thinks the latter because of this blatant nostalgia pandering.

holy shit its team rocket from KANTOOOOOO

Not nearly as bad as Kalos

Team Rocket's ultimate plan was world domination though.

vomit-chan