Why arent there more female CEOs in society? Why are they all currently Anglo-Saxon men?

Why arent there more female CEOs in society? Why are they all currently Anglo-Saxon men?

Attached: ABC News Post.jpg (1080x1281, 517.68K)

All CEOs are Indians

you uselss hole.

If top companies were headed by women then they wouldn't be top companies.
The only way that there could be 120 women CEOs in the top 300 companies is if were only 180 male CEOs in the entire country.

>Why are they all currently Anglo-Saxon men
I ponder why

because women are fucking stupid

What about achieving 40% women in prisons and as garbage persons?

Kikes gonna kike. Women are better suited raising children than running businesses. Simple as.

i'd rather have Indian CEOs even lower tier shit like IBM's who is pretty much a scammer who ended up in that role

pic related

Attached: ceo.jpg (1280x720, 186.87K)

Society is already collapsing
we don't need anymore useless fucking women
shouldn't have given them the right to vote

So instead of white jewish millionaire men, there should be also white jewish females in leading positions?

And not a single one founded the company. They're offshoring CEOs

> Full interview with Nikola chairman Trevor Milton and GM CEO Mary Barra on partnership $2 billion deal that gave GM an 11%
CEO of one of world's leading automakers, falls for vaporware scam company and invests $2 billion in it

Attached: nikolamarybarra.jpg (1920x1080, 140.28K)

> Woman CEO and Indian boyfriend/advisor
this is the formula

Attached: eliz.jpg (4096x3072, 1.23M)

1 > 3 > 2

Shh, you're not supposed to call them Anglo-Saxons you're supposed to call them "Jews". Don't you know the rules around here man? Crackers are innocent and dindu nuffin

>Duke Energy

Attached: Capture.jpg (668x452, 27.34K)

out of all the people in australia who are qualified for and want to become ceos, most are men.

believe it or not but men and women actually have differences in general, controversial i know, but its ok.

and most people in australia are white, woah. 90% of australias population is of european ancestry.

what does equality look like? when everyone in australia is given an equal chance? considering the demographics of australia it looks like mostly white ceos, and considering natural gender differences in aptitude and inclinations, it's mostly men.

to get 40% women you'd have to have sexist discriminatory hiring practices. where instead of the best qualified for the job you force a woman into the role to make you feel good. so you can feel good being a sexist making it harder for men then women because "men are bad"

to get more "people of color" you'd have to have racist dicriminatory hiring practices. where instead of the best qualified for the job you force a "person of color" (awful term) into the role to make you feel good. so you can feel good being a racist. making it harder for whites then "people of color" because "whites are bad"

also i said "in general" so telling me about this really smart woman you know shows you don't understand what the term "in general" means.

whenever i make a generalization or say in general i get these arguments in pushback. so dumb

yes, men and women have general differences in terms of aptitude and inclination. men and women generally have some differences in inclinations and aptitudes. for example most secretaries are women, i think because women are generally better organized.

but being better organized doesn't necessarily make for a better ceo. the ceo has to be aggressive and ambitious, something men are typically better at. women are also generally speaking very risk averse to the point of fault. companies want aggressive ceos that will help them excel and compete. and men generally are a lot more competitive.

>believe it or not but men and women actually have differences in general, controversial i know, but its ok.
No they don't, thanks to our current understanding of science. What you recognize as differences between men and women are just differences between people. Gender has nothing to do with those differences.
It's probable that we already have gender parity among CEOs. It's just that most present as their assigned sex because of how regressive and intolerant our society is.

i know i'm preaching to the choir here, but in case there are any confused tourists who are enraged by the "horrible" fact that most ceos are white males and they think its just racism and sexism. if they can objectively comprehend my arguments they'll realize thats not the case

nice bait. you took it too far by implying a large percentage of male ceos are ftm trannies. funny though. had you stuck to the "science says there are no differences between men and women" i might have taken the bait and started posting evidence of the variation in grey and white matter between men and women. and how men and women have different neuron densities in different parts of the brain.

Why does it need to be 50/50? Shouldn't it just need based on ability, and an actual willingness to do the job?

do you guys look at women completely different once you learned about tampons? I mean, once a month they have to stuff cotton balls up their vaginas so they don't bleed everywhere. Does it just stay up in there all day? For 8 hours? do you think near the end of the day it's just a dark hole full of blood, stink, and horror? do you think some of them just go home and toss it in the trash without washing themselves? women are fucking gross, bros

Attached: 08.jpg (550x535, 48.87K)

Most of them eat it.

not just once a month, mate. periods last several days, and sometimes they have to change it up several times in a day (obviously if they have sex, but also in general)

so why is the media talking about how we need to make half the ceos women and half "people of color" and other similar articles.

because the media is
>racist
>sexist
>baiting clicks
>and journalists are fucking stupid and just awful people in general