IT'S HAPPENING!!!!111111

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!111111

Attached: energy margin calls.png (842x337, 41.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-06/energy-trade-risks-collapsing-over-margin-calls-of-1-5-trillion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does this even mean? context? margin calls for whom

>zero hedge

worlds been collapsing for over a decade now.

They will rollback the trades just like sergey said they would.
Then we see some real shit

sellers of energy

Attached: energy margin calls2.png (1200x439, 136.76K)

and its early sept by winter you can put another zero behind that number or about 100% of eu zone gdp printed in a year
yeah btc/eth to the moon in eur terms

Attached: 1655072408684.jpg (900x629, 123.48K)

Imagine if 10% of that ends up going towards uranium over the next few months. Instant 10x in sector marketcap.

Attached: 1661778634208618.jpg (579x581, 69.4K)

Don't you mean buyers? Or are you talking about carry traders?

I am sick of this niggers doomposting in the last thousand years....

>tfw been longing uranium for 6 months now

>people gambling in futures
>asking gov for bailout
How do I short leverage faggots

>>people gambling in futures
>people
desu it's probably your own bank where you have your money, so it's was your fault all along

kek. the world is always falling apart when you're bulgarian.

1,5 Trillion is only the margin or the full loan ?

Attached: 1662402924917475.jpg (630x630, 45.8K)

fake tweet

>How do I short leverage faggots
if you're asking, kys

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-06/energy-trade-risks-collapsing-over-margin-calls-of-1-5-trillion

Attached: margin-call-bloom.png (815x895, 363.64K)

>extend liquidity
is that jew speak for printing more monopoly money?

>European energy trading risks grinding to a halt
I mean it's already pretty fucked, right? it's not like it can get anymore fucked than it already is. And besides, Europeans can just cut down some trees and burn them for heat. Nothingburger.

yes.

In short what has happened is the projected price of energy has risen. Which means that firms with contracts to supply energy need a greater supply of liquidity available to guarantee the delivery of their contracts (i.e. if they had to buy energy off the open market).

Basically what will happen is energy supply companies will take out substantial loans to provide the liquidity that they need in reserve. Firms that meet their contract deliveries from their own assets will not need to draw on this reserve and the higher energy prices mean that things will largely balance out in the end.

This is not unexpected.

Holy shit GREGORY MANNARINO IS SO RIGHT. WATCH THESE JEW BANKERS CREATE MONEY OUT OF NOTHING FOR THIS PAYCHECK.
40% inflation this winter in Europe, CALLING IT.