DO I FOMO INTO LUNC OR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DO I FOMO INTO LUNC OR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1655314649045.gif (220x161, 655.16K)

You would be retarded not to, burn starts in 2 weeks

there is no burn and its gongo to 0

eat shit retards

Nice digits, however you forgot to consider these ones

Attached: download (9).jpg (262x193, 9.12K)

Only smart person here that I've seen tonight. You know you're right when you're doing the opposite of the herd, just like when it comes to masktards and vaxxtards

At this point? It's probably the top. There is no room for more growth unless there's a burn, and we all know CZ will never allow it.

It's a scam. Don't listen to this retarded board.

Haaaahahahah I cannot fucking believe it
inb4 it goes back to 0001 or to .01 overnight

Attached: 876252.jpg (1024x682, 101.79K)

>thinking LUNChads are the herd

Do it, all of this is pre burn fomo we will use normies as liquidity when burning is implemented

It's still really cheap. What's the harm in putting like 10-20 dollars in? Put a little bit in so in case it does moon you don't entirely miss out. If it goes poorly, oh well, what's 10 dollars?

10 dollars currently will get you 21k Lunc coins. Best case scenario, it goes HUGE you make 21k. Worst case scenario it goes down and you lose around 10 bucks or break even.

Okay where was this said? Honestly besides from the mouths of delusional baggies where is the solid evidence any real beneficial burn is going to be implemented, not talks about it but factual evidence that its a certainty. I have 3.4 mil so I hope it happens but I dont believe in the hopes and dreams of retards

Dumb niggers who will not make it. They seem to forget that this is keks coin. The non believers will pay dearly.

Trust the plan. 2 more weeks.

YOURE The fucking herd retard LMAO . Put down Warren Buffets footnotes and learn Reflexivity for just once in your life

I JUST BOUGHT AND IT'S DUMPING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BOGDANOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF

Attached: 1655217397247.png (808x805, 646.71K)

2 weeks? let me sneeed

Just get a small stack, you whiny googoogaagaa diaper wearing baby. You won't make it at stage in the game, but you can make a good quick buck once the reddifags are FOMOing in full force.

Thank you baggie!

If you got some money to waste, why not go chill somewhere? I mean you could Stake through Spool t earn passively from different yield generators with just a deposit.

Disregard this liquidity begging faggot.
You’re buying the top of someones bags if you buy into lunc. Binance is delisting the ability to interact with lunc tomorrow.

If you’re in profit with lunc, get the fuck out your principle+small profit now.