I am so thankful I got fully linkpilled in 2018 during the bear market and when the signal-to-noise ratio was optimal...

I am so thankful I got fully linkpilled in 2018 during the bear market and when the signal-to-noise ratio was optimal. Constant 300+ replies threads exploring potential use cases and daily breadcrumbs research, it was biz at its peak and in these unique conditions, so many forged crazy dreams and iron convictions.

Attached: 154575823784165.jpg (600x654, 52.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5-KnT0BJpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself

Attached: 1515134851549.jpg (602x800, 113.23K)

chill yourself

Mill yourself

Attached: C5BFAA07-9813-4596-9BEE-5E36CDEDA00A.jpg (2592x1944, 1.21M)

Brazil yourself

lunc fags are going to unironically make more in one year than stinkies did in 4. reminder most Any Forumsraeli didn't fucking sell when it was at $50 because of muh $1000 meme

Spill yourself

>reminder most Any Forumsraeli didn't fucking sell when it was at $50 because of muh $1000 meme
Why the fuck do you care lol

because you're an idiot

THIS. I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Sergey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Sergey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

But why do you care?

What is this? Stop it with the fudfud.

redditors

I'm so glad I realized that the token wasn't needed and sold every last LINK token into ETH when it was in the top 5 by mcap.

Attached: 1650849465878.gif (370x208, 927.05K)

Any Forums in the middle eighteens was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run . . . but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of internet.

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If you visited the catalog you could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. . . .

So now, less than five years later, you can go to the archives and search "link", and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water markā€”that place where the breadcrumbs finally broke and rolled back.

reminder that for every link out of circulation, esl retards like these feel a proportional amount of seethe
and that alone is a good enough reason to keep buying every single week

Then you woke up and realized you've been shilling for some globohomo shitcoin along paid shills and DARPA bots.

Attached: 1610217539752.jpg (427x400, 42.84K)

Mashallah, the prophet Sergey (PBUH) opened our eyes. Blessings will be bestowed upon those who remain faithful. WAGMI, god willing.

Attached: a1K0Z8P_460s.jpg (460x571, 46.9K)

agreed

Attached: 1656201771218.webm (480x270, 161.36K)

That's quite concerning but are you by any chance bulgarian?

bricknermon is a top tier shitposter to this day

youtube.com/watch?v=b5-KnT0BJpI