The real currency of the future is lead

The real currency of the future is lead

A few angry boomers with hunting rifles can shut down the entire power grid/internet by hitting transmission lines.

Ops there goes your ATM, there goes your crypto.

The future is barter in ammo, namely 9mm and 556 nato. We are going to be on the lead standard.

Attached: interior2.jpg (500x300, 76.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ridiculous fantasies about societal collapse so you can murder your neighbors aren't healthy.

I couldn't imagine needing to trading any of my ammo when I can just use silver instead

Attached: 90stack.jpg (3693x2954, 1.52M)

Yes but collapse does.happen, just like that volcano in Pompeii. You can't do anything about it.

Attached: download (34).jpg (259x194, 8.85K)

no bro u dont understand i would definitely live in this scenario

americans murder their neighbors all the time without societal collapse happening schizo

i did
t. pompeii survivor

>muh ammo pile
one pack of niggers targeting your house is all it takes

>disabling the electrical grid by shooting high voltage transmission lines
>1.5 inch thick steel cable
>with lead
>from range
If this is the average brain of the doomer/prepper then I think we'll be just fine
You could fire that entire picture at a single line and not break a strand of cable.

I'll trade you a bullet to your head for all your silver, see how it works?

or I can do the same for your bullets

fpbp

It actually happened, retard. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

The vast majority of Pompeii residents survived. A minor eruption a few days earlier had spewed ash on the city and made the air quality really bad. Pompeii was basically an ancient Roman resort town, so had an unusually high number of large villas. Everyone with money left the city because of the poor air quality, and left their slaves behind to clean up. Only then was the city destroyed.

true (((we))) need some expooslives. talk to chainlinkgod.eth on twitter he'll set you up at a discount price.
rumor has it the feds have stolen his numberplates in preparation of a crime they will frame him for so maybe you can trade him numberplates for boom booms idk

These is are Pompeii mummified bodies of what appears to be a man getting a blowjob right before the hot ash covered them.

the things jesuits do that plebs believe man

Why didn't their slaves leave? I mean think about your comment.

I only buy enough ammo to carry on me plus my pack, the rest will be tactically field acquired. Any more is dead weight. Move light, move fast, move silent

>A few angry boomers
Boomers are bitchass pussies and will be genocided for their crimes against humanity

holy shit

not clicking your scam link rajesh

IT dressing FU??