Is mass trannyism the way to make it?

Would state mandated forced trannification of the bottom 33% of all males unironically be a solution to the current dating sexual imbalance? Hear me out on this anons

>gender ratio switches from 1:1 F/M to 2:1 F/M, this means that supply and demand changes so that males are more wanted rather than females
>in addition to the above most manlets/autists/sois are now trannies which means the incel problem is almost completely gone
>LGBTHIV leftists lose political power as most troons are now just normalfag loser guys which destroys the cohesion of their movement
>mass produced trannies have to put in effort to pass which will raise female beauty standards, no more normalized ugly old fatties in the dating market
>huge portion of forcibly transitioned betas means that remaining males get proportionally more pussy, birthrates rise which negates the need for mass immigration
>feminism and sexual liberalism in this new environment will actually harm females rather than benefit them, as a result trad values will return to the mainstream
>HRT and mass propaganda will make the lives of the new ladyboys somewhat tolerable, rather than the pure hell modern society is for beta incels

Everyone wins, sure it will suck for the beta males that get turned into trannies but in the long term this rule will basically fix most of society's current problems. Your thoughts on this plan Any Forums?

Attached: 1662426949281194.webm (576x1024, 1.91M)

Your gravestone will read your birth name.

if its legal to beat them to death for tricking you then im on board

did not read your retarded religious extremist post

how would you define the “bottom 33%”? seems like it’d just be easier to decriminalize rape

How about we just create a program to cull the bottom 10% of people every year. Gives people more motivation to do better, less worrying about irrelevant things, and we kill all degenerate incels like you.

I’m not talking about ugly western trannies, in this program the process would be based off of the Eastern style, the kind that produces fuckable Thai/Brazilian/Chinese ladyboys. Of course they aren’t actually women but the idea is they attempt to be as feminine as possible which is a million times more than the average genderbrained leftoid does

beautiful. but this system will be subject to corruption

The bottom third of males would be chosen based off of a variety of factors which include
>fully grown height
>facial symmetry
>skeletal structure
>familial wealth
>quality of skin, hair
>general good health
>aesthetic appearance of body
>penis length and girth
>favorable genetics
>race and ethnicity
With some factors having greater weight than others

kek i will be the first to go then lmfao

You will never be a woman

Why do this when we can just enforce monogamy to fix the hypergamy problem

Monogamy just ends up with “reformed” whores getting Billy Beta to give her free money once she hits the wall and she’s spent her tens and twenties being gangbanged by a veritable horde of every Chad she came across. If anything hypergamy just becomes worse. The only way for monogamy to work would be returning to 18th century gender roles but honestly considering the modern west turning 33% of all males into trannies is probably the more feasible option

Works great if you could target only men but the proportional rise in fanties is a major obstacle as each zippertit requires 2 troons to negate

birth rates wont rise if 33% of men have to become women you retard. troons cant have kids

I'm confused, are you saying men with the BEST quality of skin, hair, health, and favorable genetics will be the "bottom 33%" and thus be turned into trannys? Or is it the other way around

This, it's a market solution. Of course the other route is to just keep improving sexbots, which has the same effect, but cleaner, and more easily customiseable. Beta males don't have to transition, they can have a partner 10x better than the average western "woman" by merely working hard at a useful job and buying the mass produced sexbots.

I agree but the bottom 33% males wouldn't all look good as trannies. Not to mention, most would just kill themselves. The only trannies that actually get reasonably happy are the few MtF trannies that pass, which is not a great number in any case. Looking at tinder, only 1 out of every 10 trannies I see are actually passable, but only 1 out of 100 is fuckable. Since there aren't many trannies anyway, those are not good odds. The only way to end the incel movement is to do as Schopenhauer intended and classify women as what they actually are: second class humans. This will never happen in the west as things currently are. It will have to get much worse for it to change.

This too. Only FtM trannies can have kids, and that's just barely. You'd also only be giving women another way to make a living by freezing their eggs for trannies, and that's also not a solution considering most babies born this way have a higher chance of having mentally disabling ailments like down syndrome etc.

Making 33% of the population -ACK is kino.

Holy fuck, do I need to cum In Asian women?

>nothing that you can influence determines your rank

Holy fuck lmao, just admit you want to genocide people you loser.

>fuckable trannies
what the fuck is wrong with you degenerate? do you even realize it? yall need some god nigga tranny fucker god dayum