Why is there a limit of pokemon models in SwSh when the 3ds games had more pokemon

Why is there a limit of pokemon models in SwSh when the 3ds games had more pokemon

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 234453.jpg (595x719, 91.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TAHK0/status/1561916947792482305
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't mean "there is a limit to the models", they mean "there was a limit to how much we could do". It's phrased badly.

why not just have every single pokemon, of course not every pokemon would be obtainable in SwSh but i feel the whole point of Pokemon HOME is transfering pokemon you wouldnt find in the games

How many years are you going to keep crying over this for. Don't you ever feel ashamed to be so pathatic

yeah, wasting development time on things you cant even find in the game is a brilliant idea

So are they all in in SV or not

OP here, its not that i have a problem with it, its just that im so curious on why

Did he delete these tweets already? I went to look at the replies and it seems like they're gone.

twitter.com/TAHK0/status/1561916947792482305
doesnt look deleted to me

i see, i guess i can understand that considering they mostly always have only 1 year of game development

Oh weird, they wouldn't come up in search even when I used exact phrasing. I guess his account is semi-hidden by twitter or something.

Still? It's been years. Get over it. This is like being mad that Al Gore lost in current years. It's done, it's history, move on.

Because the 3DS games had less models, obviously

Attached: B9D51407-679A-457F-AB10-80E0C8A8C56B.jpg (2048x1004, 492.24K)

Biden is still your president and the games are still shit

Of course they're not.

i think the fact that it took their leadership so long to come up with a solution really hits home how incompetent they are. Supposedly this change to cloud servers even saved them money. I hope you guys realize that this wont result in better games but more sub-par games in a shorter time span...

Because if you trade something into Home that isn't compatible with SWSH, then it's stuck there and you're forced to pay the fee to keep your account up or have your pokemon's data wiped. It's a subscription service with hostages.

They had to make room for all of Alcremie's models, bro, PLEASE understand.

This is talking about a development pipeline and production workflow.

Gamefreak is one of the most incompetent companies in existence

if this were true they would still be wasting time updating 1300+ models every game.

But they do waste time updating models every game.
Sure, it's not 1300+, but it's still 500+ at the bare minimum every single game.

If 9/11 happened under Gore, the Islamic State would form a decade earlier and get recognized as a soverign state by him, all while making any music tracks with swear words illegal to own and produce accross the USofA

thats my main complaint with the whole Pokemon HOME thing

so it’s only a problem for retards who put shit into home without even thinking about what game to transfer it to?

>or have your pokemon's data wiped
Again with this bullshit. I'm not paying HOME since the time the SWSH DLC released and I still have all my Pokémon in HOME, I just can't access to them, but they are not deleted.
When I'll get SV I'll pay for another period of HOME and I'll get all them back.