Terra Rebel insider here

The rugpull is coming. I want to warn you all because what is going to happen makes me feel so sick. I don't want to harm anyone. Take your money out of this asap.

Attached: terra-coin-luna6467-e1652441618911.jpg (866x591, 68.41K)

Show me your credentials fag

>Take your money out of this asap.

Attached: no.png (1396x701, 950.66K)

Wait this shit is still alive after they minted TRILLIONS of new coins?

Thanks just sold my billion

You are not, but what you say is true. It's a pump and dump and will not end well.

concern trolling, why do you care so much about a bunch of guys you've never met?

your concern trolling makes me sick

Is this a buy signal?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Yes, it's the same assrammed faggot making all of the "it's a pump and dump" scheme posts. Anytime anyone asks for any amount of proof the retard links to crypto job postings or just ghosts the chat.

Eww curry

Attached: 1601635796358.jpg (400x470, 22.13K)

It's true. Zaradar is a Russian agent. It's over.

Is op the juden our sacred generals speak of?

I have 330b from May. Do I sell?

We all know the rug is coming faggot. Thats why i got my sell order set at 0.98$

holy fuck this shit is rugging upward

200B

Attached: based4.png (644x533, 916.52K)

fud thread
instant dubs
wagmi no cap

Oh noooo, I was trying to sell EVERYTHING but by mistake pressed the green button and bought another million! Gee.

Attached: 0000000.jpg (660x544, 20.84K)

the same faggot/group
>durr make a bunch of discernable user identities, with one being an arrogant, realistic pepe poster
>ha theyll be none the wiser! theyll actually believe I have 1/12th of the supply and get worried!
God youre such a fucking faggot, if your dad knew what kind of faggotry you were up to at your age, it would only cement his disappointment. Or maybe you dad is also a weak willed faggot and this is why youre like this. Eitherway, nobodys selling based on your gay larp.

>faggot gets outpriced on LUNC
>Faggot starts to fud to get a buy chance.

This user gets it.

Attached: 18jwl2.jpg (568x335, 63.22K)