50% ATOM and 50% LINK, what do you guys think?

50% ATOM and 50% LINK, what do you guys think?

Attached: 1660927362620374.jpg (619x1080, 91.56K)

Take the LINK take diversify it into Cosmos' ecosystem. Buy up OSMO, EVMOS, and maybe some JUNO(but the community is pretty pozzed). There are other things in Cosmos coming up that will be pretty good so keep on the lookout for those.

imagine the stench of her shits.
Also, do pregnant women walk around with a dilated pussy hole. Does it progressively open the further along they get. If so, that's fucking revolting.
Regardless, I will never have sex, I will never take the vaxx, and I will never sell my coins. Fuck liberals

diversify more by holding matic especially before the merge, because once ethereum transitions to pos there will be a higher demand on polygon to scale millions of daily transactions

They get tighter to prevent the child from falling out. If they don't have roast beef, they look like a teen's pussy. Tight as fuck too.

jesus christ

you made that up lol

sounds like a cope. Modern women take 400 cocks before they leave high school, they for sure aren't tight.
trannies, I take it? Experts in dilation lmao

virgin cope lmao

>i never wanted sex anyway i am le BASED

Attached: 1660523175524302.png (300x300, 109.52K)

great question

thanks, sadly only trannies responded

>92 KB JPG
>50% ATOM and 50% LINK, what do you guys think?
you're an altcoiner, kys

>Also, do pregnant women walk around with a dilated pussy hole
No. Think about the anatomy.
Only when they actually go into labor.

>do pregnant women walk around with a dilated pussy hole

Attached: pepe.png (660x574, 51.49K)

well?

Where is the Luna chaincuck?

not unless they do pre-birth fisting exercises. yes, some midwifes recommend that pregnant women and their husbands train her hole with fisting in order to avoid damage, avoid episiotomy, and improve post birth healing
>t. younger brother who walked in on brother wrist deep in his pregnant wife's gash

thats unironically a man

>uhhhh yeah it was just exercises

I mean that actually kind of makes sense, gross as it may be.
Back in the day doctors used to just stitch up the torn part post-birth and then go out of their way to add extra stitches as a bro move to make it tighter for the husband.
Nowadays I'm not sure they consider that ethical anymore or something.

>the torn part
wut?

The tearing from birth