I am holding around 205k in cash. should i hold start buying cryptos and stocks or should i wait a lil longer?

i am holding around 205k in cash. should i hold start buying cryptos and stocks or should i wait a lil longer?

Attached: 1662370925224825.jpg (640x831, 82K)

Describe yourself and where you live.

do you have long-term food, water, guns/ammo, tools, clothes, etc?

Buy VTSAX.

im waiting for the final capitulation event
its a long, patient game, but everyone i know is still bullish because we haven't broken previous ath
i think we will do a flash crash then it's OVERALL only up from there
do we flash crash back to the bottom a month or two ago?
do we flash crash to 10K? i do not know but i am waiting for that "out of nowhere" leg down

September is a good month for that to happen. Shit usually hits the fan, and then October-December is nothing but up.

That is if we don't get into a nuclear war.

diversify, get both stock, crypto, also do some house filliping with estate and also generate passive income on with gems like Matic, Utk or Ride.

>buy 100k now
>if it drops buy more
>if it moons you made money

If you buy now, there's a hard chance that it will drop around 40%, however, ATH was almost 70k so it's more likely you will make 2x or 3x or money ez.

the logical thing to do is buying bit at cheap of course, because bitdao is currently the top dao in the space and is fueling the rise of defi and daos, while making web3 easily accessible to people around the globe

>capitulation
Everyone else has the same idea as you. Unless there are better investments, it won't crash.
THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE

ill give you advice to turn it into 200 million but my fee is 200k

Not OP, but similar situation and I also have:

One year of food for family, reliable water
Variety of guns and plenty of ammo
Tools
Clothes (also wife and daughter sew)
Precious metals
Secure facility for all of it

Not sure what else I should be doing with the cash

Get some blue chips and then you could split the rest between some low cap like sylo, ocean, or utk

been staking those elrond token which seems to be underrated and also anticipating for Ride product launch that coming up.

there will be no "flash crash" because everyone is waiting for it, capitulation has already occurred on the dump to 17k. However we will crab downwards slowly and painfully for many months with every other market in an attempt to get people to sell their assets as they lose their jobs and their budgets are squeezed by inflation.

buy btc and eth.

not on utk for me, but I've been doing that more on Ride, user. Saw their partnership thread and shit those guys are massive.

Wait for 13k

Attached: collage3.png (996x911, 390.96K)

My ideal bag for him would be XPRESS, FTM, and AVAX. A quick look at these projects would tell you everything you need to know. They're solid, and they're underpriced.

30% in XRP