Solana gets discussed and pumped pretty heavily on Twitter...

Solana gets discussed and pumped pretty heavily on Twitter. Big accounts on there claim Solana is second to Ethereum in terms of users.

But Solana is rarely discussed here. Why is that?

Attached: Solana_logo.png (316x316, 27.64K)

SHOULD I BUY SOLANA? LIKE A SUICIDE 100 STACK?

Search Solana on Twitter, it's all nft scams and giveaways. All of the metrics are fake / propped up. Latest event was OptiFi accidentally locking al the $660k TVL, of which 95% was from a team member, only 5% from real users.

If you follow the threads on the block explorer, it's a few large wallets accounting for most of the trades, and 99% of the wallets have less than 1 sol.

Its weird that normies are so into this utter shitcoin. No idea why it has so much traction other than "I MISSED ETH SO THIS IS NOW THE NEXT BIG THING". Its totally inferior to its competitors.

Solana has high normie usage for nfts but it's a shitchain for defi and literally faked value and interest. Most VC dumpers are moving to Aptos and Sui to dump on retail while abandoning Solana. I have no confidence for this to pump ever again besides SBF and price memory. Chart looks fine here but I think it's garbage.

You literally described every L1

>He doesn't know that all VCs are leaving this in favor of the next scams Aptos and Sui
Yikes

>But Solana is rarely discussed here. Why is that?
its been discussed everytime its up and running

nah man solana is shady as fuck especially after the news about having a stop command that will halt any transaction on the network and make users' funds unrecoverable. i would much rather put my money into Matic that's transparent and is literally performing better than the top 20 coins

>Matic that's transparent and is literally performing better than the top 20 coins

It's a 5 of 8 multisig

It isn't crypto, it's a fucking spreadsheet in Mumbai hosted on a Dell laptop

ADA pumped like 30x off this narrative alone and normie YouTube presence.

Sol is directly backed by SBF and his ventures don’t midcurve it. Imagine not being bullish

Because it was one of the bags pumped by moonman.

in eth you cant fake traffic because block space is actually expensive tho

It's got very good marketing. Wasn't Tom Brady shilling it?

Cuz its shit vaporwave
Buy Hiroki instead
0x5dc1962bece0f0753268604a8d7f3e89a16ae851
@hirokicommunity

Attached: 14dnefknm1n41.jpg (770x760, 49.67K)

one sol whale controls a seventh of the total supply a billion dollars worth during the bullrun. sam sold to him cheap. you are buying his sells kek

yes like 5 - 10 % of your port is my advice

VC scam and the VC scammers are already moving on to their next scam, which is Aptos. Holding last cycle's hype scam is beyond madness.

Nobody uses Solana, except some NFTards using some centralized service with login and pass to trade jpegs that are down 98%
Most of the transactions are just set/cancel limit orders by bots doing arbitrage to earn fractions of a cent
The moment inflation and tx fee doesn’t pay for storage Solana will collapse

honestly accumulating a fat stack of SOL for the next cycle is the left/right curve move. most will mid curve cuz of muh outages and VCs. crappy tokenomics won't prevent it from reaching a minimum of 1.25x current ATH by 2024/25

Basedlana full of jeet scammers and influencers dumping nfts on zoomers

Any Forums is dominated by ETH maxis and will ignore SOL until it's too late.
Now let's go read one of the 27 threads about LUNC and fomo into it.