Hire the fans

hire the fans

Attached: 1554610164935.jpg (1200x675, 92.27K)

I agree, some fans come up with some awesome designs.

Don't hire, just say:

1) We'll use your design but you have to renounce every ounce of IP and any hope of remuneration. Like Konami with Yugioh artists.

2) We'll use your design and credit you, but you have to renounce every any hope of monetary remuneration.

>pepper

Can I get your hand to write on
Just a piece of leg to bite on
What a night to fly my kite on
Do you want to flash your light on?

Take a look, it's on display for you
Coming down, no, not today

Did you meet your fortune teller
Get it off with no propeller
Do it up, it's on with Stella
What a way to finally smell her

Pick it up, but not too strong for you
Take a piece and pass it on

Fly away on my zephyr
I feel it more than ever
And in this perfect weather
We'll find a place together

Attached: 1608087065694.png (206x256, 117.74K)

Post more fake waifumon

I'm almost 100% certain that every new hire within the past 15 (at least) was already a fan.

Konami pays its artists but you mention nothing about money. People aren't going to bite since only hyperautists look into which design was made by who so it won't even lead to further work.
>captcha: artpmp

>art pimp
capitalist scum i see, whoring out your horrible designs again?

Why shouldn't they hire? Makes no difference to you.

Ive always though it would be interesting if they did something like this. Maybe a contest to get your mon in the new game, but i think there would just be too many submissions. They would probably have to go through thousands of shitty fakemons in order to find one decent mon. Maybe if they did it like the card art contest and have the fans vote on the best ones i guess it could work.

>another pepper
generic af

even a marihuana is better

>we did it reddit! We immortalized shitty meme of the weekmon

Yeah you are right. They pay, you just relinquish all claim to the IP.

You need to pay, why not get the stuff AND pay nothing?

Understandable, just looking for clarification. I'd be fine with it, just treat it like the tcg with artists where an artist is directly correlated with their work and I'd be all over it.

The fuck are you on about? I literally just asked why they shouldn't hire and you ramble about getting stuff without paying?
If you're implying they should just take a fan design for free then that wouldn't fly without a contractual ball and shackle no "starving artist" would go for.

There's already Grass-type waifumons all over the place.

You get a liiiil' credit at the end. If you are a true fan you'll take it. No way we'll hire your entire ass for it.

Again, why would anybody go for that? A tiny credit, no one will see, will not lead to more work, but I see you're (hopefully) falseflagging as a shill and can't be argued with. Fuck off and have a good day.

Sure no one would, hence your art stays at IG/FB or whatever instead of an actual pokemon game. Nice job.

And i make money off it because i sell commissions based on that fact. Also who the fuck uses faceboot for art? FBfags can barely use a computer let alone pay me through paypal.

Should be a split evolution. Ghost pepper and carolina reaper. Ghost pepper would be Fire/Ghost (best type)

I thought you took the "high road" to be the "bigger man" see? You are not special.

Sure thing, be a Twitter/Pixiv artist and keep your fakemons there.

Who are you quoting? Certainly isn't me. Keep being a faggot about artists working tho.

>I see you're (hopefully) falseflagging as a shill and can't be argued with. Fuck off and have a good day.

Trying to take the high road however:
Can't help it. The whore needs to keep going.

I don't see any of the words you had in quotations in that greentext so what are you rambling about?
>ur a whore bc u sell ur work
Is that your only argument?