Tick. Fucking. Tock

Attached: soonn.png (1371x643, 72.27K)

Pound not needed

I need to short the dollar. Absolutely insane that they printed 1/5th of the total supply - coupled with unprecedented political and economic instability - and the dollar rallies against other currencies

you can short the dollar by buying eth

I prefer the inverse, the pound is now only worth $1.151. It's crazy to see how strong the pound was and how close it is to pegging to the dollar. I remember when one quid was ALMOST two dollars, Brexit + Garbage Parliament + Shit useless economy + Cucked by Taliban + Cucked by Russia, Britain is the biggest fall from grace possibly of all time.

It's relatively stable when you compare the dollar to currencies of countries that have a secure source of energy.

Attached: notsoon.png (1367x618, 78.05K)

You can hardly blame Brexit it was on the slide for years before this and the euro is even more fucked. Everything is. I'm of the opinion we're better positioned now than had we stayed in the EU. I'm glad we've distanced from that quagmire

Britain hasn't been in Afghanistan since 2014

weak pound is good for us crypto/stonk bongs since they priced in $ when we cashout we get more £

just need pound to recover after we made it

it really boils down to just garbage parliament since the end of Thatcher

Britain's fall from grace has been incredibly mild compared to other global empires. The empire has been in decline ever since shortly after WW1 and it is still the 5th/6th largest economy on the planet 100 years later

Wow cope

did you look at how much the supplies of those other currencies increased?

Correct. Dollar's overbought now, but it may take the market a bit to realise given that there's going to be fucking energy rationing in the EU lol

He's right though.

Attached: CADGBP_05_09_2022.png (1192x745, 73.75K)

go read 1-2 articles on the internet or a book if you prefer those and you'll see how fucked UK is since they left the EU. There's so many negative financial implications it's absurd, sorry pal but brexit is fucking you hard.

The act of leaving the EU isn't bad per se. What was bad is what they did afterwards. Not that the EU is in a better shape anyway.

>go read 1-2 articles on the internet
Deary me

>I need to short the dollar. Absolutely insane that they printed 1/5th of the total supply - coupled with unprecedented political and economic instability - and the dollar rallies against other currencies
it's the jews bringing home their wealth, they run from war like rats leaving a sinking ship ( euro continent ), once the war ends, all that sweet jew capital will flow back into Europe...

I remember the days when the Pound was worth more than twice the dollar, what the fuck is happening in the UK?

Taliban army is literally larger and better equipped than the British army at this point,

Britain's economy was always shit. Overglorified trash. The only reason it was so strong ever since Britain gave up all annexed territories was because of free trade with the EEA and London serving as a tax haven for technology companies.
Now you will see the real Britain. Nothing but just another third world shithole. Losing the free trade with the EU was the worst that could've happened. Expect that trade deficit to plunge the economy to South American levels.

Pretty sure they are still a tax haven

This. Niggas have no concept of history making absurd claims to justify their anglophobia. Haters gonna hate

Yeah. That's why all the companies were fleeing to Berlin, Amsterdam and Paris in 2019, right?