LUNC burn debunked in picrel

Binance delisting threat is real. It's time to come back to reality. It's over, Lunatics :)

Attached: fijdsfv89jsf8gf.jpg (865x667, 693.82K)

The deposit thing is about WLUNC, with that said why so much FUD about this?
There's no debunking in that pic.

didnt read lol

Listen man. I'm just gonna be honest with you here. The $6T market cap fud is no good anymore because anybody with a brain knows there will be a burn. If you want people to sell, tell them reddit is bullish on the coin. you owe me some rupees for doing your job today.

>didnt read lol
What a good pet. That's exactly what Terra Rebels wants you to be.

Attached: strong-the-fud-with-this-one-is.jpg (798x604, 101K)

>there will be a burn
You didn't read the OP did you?

>Nobody article
Written by:
>Literally who

I can smell your desperation from here

Just assumptions, the burn on chain is extremely likely, if not guaranteed.

You didn't read the OP did you?

the truth is I want all of you to make money and be happy. Seeing poor anons on Any Forums losing their hard-earned money saddens me, which is why I am strongly opposed to the $1 price target
To anyone that holds LUNC, remember to take profits. Cash out your initial investment as soon as you're up a few X. And then let it ride to your unreachable moon targets, I don't care what you do after that

And if you don't hold any LUNC yet and still want in, by all means don't invest more than you can afford to lose and consider that money gone as soon as you buy. Good luck

I did waste my time to read that, where does it state as a fact that the outcome will be that? Those are just assumptions of the person who wrote the article.

Guess we'll see what happens in a few days. Will be nice when these FUD fags finally get shut the fuck down about the burn once and for all.

Weak fud. 365 days of circulating supply worth of txs will bring the supply down to under 80 billion

Why the fuck would we read that cognito hazard?

Your FUD only makes me hold harder

cool, don't buy it then faggot. see ya

Did you? Do you understand that "may" means a hypothetical? You fucking retard.

if they implement such a high tax volume will drastically drop, look at taxed/reflect tokens to see the price action of those tokenomics

desu it had a good run as a meme coin after the implosion, I'm sure lots of people got filthy rich from longing the bottom

Whatever retard. On g*d this scam will be worthless before kislev

t. crispy nigger

Attached: 523234.png (1826x1724, 385.5K)

Attached: nono.jpg (2844x1888, 536.63K)