Oh no! Looks like Pikachu is going to have to train even harder to defeat this overpowered Raichu that's owned by a...

>Oh no! Looks like Pikachu is going to have to train even harder to defeat this overpowered Raichu that's owned by a character that is clearly Western/US influenced.

How many tomes will the anime repeat this trope?

Attached: trope.png (746x1664, 2.36M)

The anime is never going to stop being a low-effort, low-ambition toy commercial for toddlers, so infinitely.

Until you like it.

/thread

How is the 2nd guy western influenced?

>uses US street slang through out the entire episode

I liked it the first time around, but not after, so why didn't they stop with the first one?

How is the 3rd guy western influenced? He looks like a hard gay japanese with a very deep tan.

The worst part is watching Raichu lose more soul with every incarnation
Goh's Raichu is literally a Pikachu recolored

God OG looks miles better

In the Japanese version?
He looks like he's part of of Surge's gym since the anime revisted it, so probably meant to be American like Surge

>Jojo,
but he really reminds me of Caesar. No clue how western that would be, though

>Replace Lt. Surge with a female Lt. Surge

Why though?

imagine if Goh had a Raichu and it finally got the screentime it deserves
TPCi would force him to use an alolan one

Italy is west of Japandkry8t

Oh that’s why it said captcha failed

Calm down, it happened 3 times across literally more than a thousand episodes each one spreads years between each other

if you really wanted to be an autist about it add the pikachu vacation short and pikachu vs alola raichu you fucking subhuman

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.36K)

You mean 3 times? And the 3rd time was a deliberate throwback to that first episode because he was fighting in LT. Surge’s gym.

That's a woman.

Hot

He does have one.

I ENJOY PLAYIN’ WITH TOYS