/pmg/ - Pokémon Masters EX General

Report and ignore all cross-posters

>What is Pokémon Masters EX?
A mobile Pokémon game that's real-time instead of turn-based and focuses on collecting trainers instead of Pokémon.

>Pokemon Masters EX Links and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/18n7Uvdb2_5UgWH-O0DkXHkogNbMkxRiBIaBpCJHIR0A/

>Sync Grid Simulator
pokemon-masters-stuff.github.io/
ng-pomatools.web.app/

>Sync Pair Tracker
npantelaios.github.io/pairTracker/

>Model ripping/datamining project (3vp) FAQ
pastebin.com/6GWPiFu1

>Upcoming Events
pm-events.github.io
pastebin.com/u/Absol-utely

>Pokémon Masters EX soundtrack with the latest tracks
mega.nz/folder/bwp3iQrY#IiZ1Uxz0xwutZHENqntDeA

>/pmg/ Clears Repository
youtube.com/channel/UCJktTrMaNTVHvNz4dsjSmGg/videos

Previous:

Attached: 22CD1034-A3FE-4975-987C-6DEE6F3AB536.jpg (1920x1080, 309.05K)

Events

Attached: A6D0BF1F-DE28-4C6B-95BC-3E10E07F8AB2.jpg (1400x760, 201.96K)

Champion Stadium

Attached: FF14FBB7-F13F-4835-A7AB-D8F3ABEF8D68.jpg (1400x1200, 399.67K)

it feels harder to try and on-type CS now than to just grab my broken sync nukes and throw them at it. am i getting worse at the game or are certain types actually falling behind for hoenn CS?

Hoenn and Sinnoh CS are harder than other CS's but that's because Dena like to throw in a gimmick for the enemy team like Sentry Entry x2 so you're fucked if you don't have a specific type of DPS.

Camilla 6EX!

she won

Attached: Cyn.jpg (2491x1438, 461.92K)

Kanto CS is much much easier than Sinnoh and Hoenn CS.

Here's her prize!
*BRAAPPP*

I know they're harder but I think I'm struggling a little more than I ought to. Summer Steven EX+Rosanta EX isn't an amazing core but they're both EXed and Steven is on-type vs Drake, but after trying and failing a good 3-4 times, I said fuck it and off-typed. It can't solely be a question of older units falling off, because I cleared Sidney using Summer Lyra without any major problems.

There's a lot of confounding variables here; like last week I was trying to beat Sidney with Darach+Ingo+Fall Caitlin during Round 2 and absolutely couldn't do it, but it was a first-try-no-problem using that same team during Round 3. I don't remember the difference in conditions but you get my point insofar as some trivial conditions causing problems (which is kind of what you're getting at?)

I did it with 1/5 Summer Steven, P Bea and Glacia. It's doable but Summer Steven is 2 years powercrept

I love my pokegirlfriend Green

some stages aren't made as others

this week's fairy stage hits like a wet noodle, to the point mina + xerneas does more than enough dps with a crit buffer on the side

on the other side drake has strong AoE spam, insta wheater, sand superiority and one of the worst typings in the game for value and aviability, with only HLeon and Hala as reliable units and candeez as pure nuker option

he's doable with 4* gridded candice and kyurem to clear sides, but I had to carry them with sygna blue to tank remotely those fucking EQs

Will try this. I'll attempt this tomorrow when I have stamina and I'll level up Psyduck (or non SS-Leaf), Ariados, and Crobat.

What's an "acceptable" amount of money to spend on this game?

I've already bought 3 of the anniversary packs and a refresh.

tehj answer is 0, don't give DeNa any money, learn from my mistake

> 50€ at most

the 2 story bundles that give 33k are the only decent paid deal for now and will feed you all the selects you want for years

and even then, i'd still recommend to not invest money on this since it's so f2' friendly

Chart

Attached: 1661203502497794.png (1215x5000, 3.19M)

GREENBROS WE FUCKING WON!

>Schizia
Tranny chart

Soon

Attached: 94868752_p16.png (2048x2048, 2.17M)