CHAINLINK TICKER LINK

Attached: 1661325638734384.png (1067x851, 180.88K)

*BONK*

Attached: 1581910834458.jpg (1122x817, 61.99K)

such a brilliant investment. I can't believe this has hit a new ATH every single year. How high do you think it'll go this year?

heh
Hheheheheheheheheheheheh
Ehehehehehehehe HHEHEHEHEHE EHEHEHEHE EHEHEHEHGEE HEHEHEHEHE EHEHEHEHGWHWHDHDHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHAHHAHSGSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 914-9144237_pink-wojak-laughing-wojak-pink.png (600x624, 373.72K)

Is there going to be a year where we collectively decide to stop shitting on linkies because of how mean it's getting?
I mean it peaked in eth in 2020 and we're coming up on 2023. It's seriously just getting sad at this point. And it's starting to get old because dunking on them is like dunking on people with down's syndrome.

ok gpsy

keep shitting on us, keep posting these threads and comments. We can take it because we just KNOW what we hold, I am immunised against all FUD having spent well over 1000 hours researching chainlink.

shut up finn

this. still havent sold my 60k link stack.

>ok gpsy
I don't get it.
This would be a great comment if it was 2019 and you were getting ready to dump it at some point during defi summer(which of course will never happen again).
Speculative value always peaks early. And even if it gets to a similar nominal value, the amount of opportunity cost piling up day by day by holding something post-speculative phase is mindboggling.
If crypto was a game(and it kind of is) you'd be bottom tier.

Thank you bro, keep it up. How many Link tokens have you accumulated?

I mean 2020 was a long time ago at this point.
I do have lots of respect for people who got in early and held through 2018 and 2019 shitshows and managed to dump in summer 2020 though. Even those who fucked that up but still managed to salvage some decent gains by selling in May 2021. Not bad.
Holding it down to $5 though? Serious fail.

I think I have double digit non-native(not eth) link somewhere that I should sell at some point.
But I don't hold link as an investment.
Although I should have sometime before summer 2020 and then sold then, and I accept that mistake.

ok gpsy.

Trying to imply that I'm part of some schizo link theory that I'm being paid by Nexo(tm, praise be on to them)?

Bought 200 at 7.16$ yesterday, will sell at 14$ it will reach due to SmartCon Hype

You hold copious amounts of link.

If that happens it will be because of a successful merge, mostly.
But lets all hope it does.

I will most likely also do this.
>link moons on the 1st

Attached: 1657972372453.jpg (4000x2733, 3.52M)

>link pumps while everything else crabs
massive red candle on BTC within hours