Is this guy serious?

is this guy serious?

Attached: charles.jpg (950x887, 188.46K)

He is building this for himself lmao

>lots of construction is good for anti-aging research
I'm starting to see how he managed to mesmerize so many midwits.

as serious as the plywood shed behind him

Charley, stop posting your own tweets here lil bro

he heard that vitalik is interested in the topic so this was just a matter of time.

He wants to look like that...forever?

>It's real
this "man" is such a retard

>Desperate to stave off the inevitable
All the money in the world won't give you the balls to face your final judgement.

Are you Christian? If so you should know that eternal life on Earth is what God wants for Humanity. We were put on Earth with nothing and tasked to multiply and build up societies. Same reason we went to space “to touch the face of God”.

he's going to sell skin cream in Africa and call it Wakanda Forever Young Coca Butter Anti-Aging Serums

Attached: the-woman-king-viola-davis.jpg (1200x628, 157.14K)

It's just a box, for now. He can't take credit for an anti-aging research clinic if it's just a box that could in future contain anything including an anti-aging research clinic. Fucker could just as honestly say my star wars themed brothel is coming along well.

He wants to finally not look like a 57 year old man

This box of plywood will help you live forever

just sold my Cardano

If you're a Christian you should know your soul is meant to remain immortal and not your body. Why else would our physical form be mortal despite how faithful you may be.

Hey charles, where are the dApps? You said there would be thousands of dApps on the chain by now. Why are there only 580?

Why does Polygon (a much younger chain) have more than 37,000 dApps? Why are you letting Polygon smoke you like that Charles?

Attached: 0D040A16-D06A-47A7-A613-82A01B8D7BD0.jpg (1072x809, 183.04K)

>anti-aging
just fast bro

he's 30 and looks 60
what is going to happen when he is actually 60?
his only hope is to stop the decay

I'm a firm nocoiner, but is this post real? I know him from posts here, but man, you can't fuckin sell anti-aging with a beard like that. Nobody knows how shitty you truly look beneath it, but only assume it.

Fuck me, how can anyone be invested in Cardano? This is such a joke. He's trying to emulate Elon Musk, but without any of the success.
Imagine if Sergey Nazarov went about tweeting about all this other shite which had nothing to do with the Chainlink project. It's completely unprofessional and anyone with half an ounce of common sense would not be touching this project with a 10 foot pole. Shockingly obvious.

The guy should be working on Cardano 24/7 and putting everything into making his dubious project achieve some of its stated objectives, but all you get from him is holiday snaps and bs like this. It screams failure.

Me alive 5,000 years from now thanks to Mr. Hoskins research: no biggie dude but how are those dapps on cardano coming along?

wikipedia says he is 34 but he looks more like 45. a bit of anti aging research could not harm.

Power of marketing user. He does an AMA for his fans/investors every week and is quite personable. So people get invested in HIM, not necessarily the project.

This. Kek
All billionaires eventually do this

made me laugh out loud thanks

I sincerely hope all you morons invested in cardano lose all your money