More cut features

>more cut features

why is it okay when gf does it?

Attached: jui.png (2016x616, 1.72M)

One screenshot isn't enough to determine that we won't be able to customize our trainer cards.

because swsh needs to feel unique

don't you know? more content is a bad thing, manchild

You'll obviously still be able to customize them, but I doubt horizontal cards will work as well.

Right looks cleaner

SOUL/SOULLESS

I don't give a single fuck about playing dressing dolls and gay faggots cards
I don't care about online, I don't play it, and anyone who pay Nintendo for that shit service deserve to be shot in the head twice. You can't complain about GF if you like that scam of piece of shit feature

/thread

Minimalism and simplicity are killing the world. In the bad way.

based

It’s ok because millions will buy it anyways, buy the duel packs, and buy multiple copies.
That’s just how Democracy works.

What do you care about then? be careful to not contradict yourself

Yeah, well thanks to you faggot kids squeaking for xbox network and playstation live, of COURSE Nintendo were going to charge for Online on their Home Console unit. Actions have consequences, slap your mother for listening to you and fucking your future up.

Context. One is a school ID and the other is an athlete trading card.

SV still looks miles better than SwShit

Virgin Narcissistic Autist Photoshoot
vs
Chad School Identification Cards

Hurt feefees don’t care about context or facts for that matter, you should know this by now

It's not! At the same time wasn't it shown you only get 4 variations of uniform so the card limits would be garbage anyway

If he doesn’t care about online and doesn’t care about customization then obviously he cares about the rest of the game. Are you retarded?

>one is an equivalent to a collective blue baseball card
>the other is an equivalent to your school ID

I wonder how much they’ll allow us to customize it. It definitely looks super bland but at the same time it looks like there’s a bunch of space to mess around with.

okay lgbtwtfbbq