Admit it. If you didn't buy LUNC, your entire portfolio is in the red. And if you did buy LUNC...

Admit it. If you didn't buy LUNC, your entire portfolio is in the red. And if you did buy LUNC, you either profited or covered your losses with LUNC gains.

Attached: vegeta lunc.jpg (1920x1080, 767K)

I’m up 3x after going all-in on LUNC. The burn hasn’t even started yet. This is incredible

Attached: 350A8047-F990-4310-8E26-A4634ECAC33D.jpg (957x931, 275.31K)

Cringe

Admit it, I'm right.

The burn is a meme, sell before it is implemented

How about I didn't buy enough Luna bc I'm a brokerage and only have 600,000

You'd think people would have wised up after the 1000th SafeBulbasaurCum coin did this shit, but oh well.

not with billions of dollars in volume every day it isn't. plus there's the possibility of cz mass burning 3T lunc tokens just to artificially increase the price of his own lunc bags.

damn bro, I have a 4M stack and still feel measly

The Terra Rebels will rug your asses.

I'm willing to play and see. So, just fuck off I guess?

You had months to buy. See you at $1.

Attached: 1660927590244229.jpg (680x680, 62.17K)

>Guys with years of experience in computer science, fintech, and blockchain development, which by the way have all been doxed, have all gotten together to pump up a scam coin in order to rug investors and consequently destroy their careers in their respective fields

I seriously fucking doubt that. Ed is an associate professor at Drexel University. These are not some pajeets that are trying to pump a doge coin knockoff. Everyone single one of the terra rebels that I have seen interviewed comes off as a stand up and honest guy. You still have time to buy a bag.

>doxxed
yeah, im old enough to remember that gayass safemoon and ultrasafe shit with """doxxed""" and white devs who still rugged the shit out of you noobs.

Safemoon went on an awesome run up and was only "rugged" because one of the original buyers sold his stack.

If my ID is red, lunc will crash again within a week

Kek baggies

It’s green, so we moon

user you made me laugh audibly, thank you for providing such funny humor on this fine subreddit or whatever you young folks call it

Yea, I admit it. Lunc covered not all my losses but a huge part.

checkaroonie