He thinks the same price cycle will repeat over and over for infinite money

>He thinks the same price cycle will repeat over and over for infinite money

Attached: 070CCCA4-F842-4DD8-9419-A2A30FB9264A.jpg (442x694, 24.79K)

>he thinks price discovery of an emerging asset class is over

nah in another cycle or two the price of BTC will stabilize around $500k

>he thinks fake money is an "asset class"

>he thinks fiat currency is "real money"

Attached: 1634670740854.jpg (447x438, 15.72K)

>they think gay sex is bad

>implying

nah bruh I fucking love HIV and monkepox

>he fell for the bait

>he thinks they will never print money again

there is no other option. they just need you to go back to the cage first then business will resume

Attached: mnp.jpg (1025x747, 126.29K)

>it's dead for real this time!
You retards always sell the bottom, LOL
Smart money DCAs in red years and sells in green years. You're the other way around :)

Attached: 7FC35A70-A51B-4E59-B4D5-36F84C69C526.jpg (1242x1482, 316.69K)

>look ma! this ponzi has worked for a whole decade!

>impotently seethes about bitcoin being a ponzi at the bottom
>impotently seethes about bitcoin being a ponzi as it hits new ATHs
>impotently seethes

HEY HEY HEY...

Attached: 1659921806865.jpg (200x200, 7.91K)

Hodlers never sell though. They can do a x50 and then diamond hand all the way down to a x10 and still not take profits. Then they come on Any Forums and bitch about how they lost all that money because of muh bear market.
DCA and hodl if you find it easier. But take profits, ffs.

SIGA bros?

kek mogged him

Everything is a ponzi, retard. That includes stocks and metals. Gold for instance has 3% of its demand for the medical industry and the tech industry. 70% of its demand is based off of jewelry aka 0 intrinsic value. The rest is speculation i.e. buying into the narrative that it's a "hedge against inflation". End of the day it's just that. A narrative. Though if we go by that narrative, btc is superior. I don't even like btc. It's just a fact i.e. finite supply, immutable transactions (you don't need a middleman), transactions verified by a decentralized method (blockchain. You don't need a middleman), and easier to transport (you don't need a middleman).
Point being if you think a ponzi is exclusive to crypto and not applicable to stocks and metals, you're mentally disabled. Btc is also strongly correlated with sentiment of stocks. Btc is basically stocks on steroids.
Well that's their fault. Holding is a meme because one red year can wipe out the gains of 1 or 2 years. It's also a meme because it basically ensures you'll probably not have cash to buy the dips. This is especially true with alts in particular. They'll have years of progress completely wiped during btc's red year.

>Everything is a ponzi, retard.
Only in your dreams, brainlet.

>That includes stocks and metals.
Stocks are valued as a time series of cash flows. Metals have physical uses.

>jewelry aka 0 intrinsic value
Lol, no.

>Only in your dreams, brainlet.
I dumbed it down and you still don't get it. LOL
>Stocks are valued as a time series of cash flows.
They are treated as speculative assets, dumbass. Speculative = ponzi in nature
>Metals have physical uses.
I LITERALLY just explained how that doesn't matter such as with gold. Gold only has 3% of its purchases used for its intrinsic value, you fucking idiot.
>lol, no
Lol, yes :)
What can you do with jewelry? Nothing, dumbass. It's just bought because women see it as a sign of prestige and because "it shiny and purty!". LOL It doesn't actually do ANYTHING. Jewelry has ZERO intrinsic value.

The world literally thrives off the infinite accumulation of money, so yeah.

>The value of jewelry isn't intrinsic!
>I-IT JUST ISN'T OK!
Also your numbers are wrong

You're such a fucking idiot, it's like you didn't even read my post. Once again, the value of a security is the present discounted value of future cash flows. No, "speculative" does not mean "ponzi", it means greater uncertainty about that future earnings stream. Crypto has no earnings stream at all, only zero-sum transfers between bagholders.

>Jewelry has ZERO intrinsic value.
Its value is 100% intrinsic, you mongoloid. What you seem to be trying to say is that it has no *extrinsic* value.

>Thrives
That's a good one user

You're right. It's even more useless than the last source I looked at said
Also that's not a counter argument. Jewelry doesn't do anything. Not because I said so. It's just a reality. For instance if I took a shit, if there was demand for that shit to make shit cream for your face, does that magically give it intrinsic value? No :)
My shit would be useless just as jewelry would be useless. Both are equally useless.

Attached: 058E0024-1132-4996-861E-28AF5FEBC586.jpg (1242x796, 290.69K)

>zero-sum transfers between bagholders
trustless transaction has value

>the value of a security is the present discounted value of future cash flows. >No, "speculative" does not mean "ponzi", it means greater uncertainty about that future earnings stream.
You're a newfag to the markets, aren't you? Speculative = people buying into euphoria without knowing what the fuck they are doing, you bumbling village idiot. Stocks are mostly valued on speculation. You're too retarded to know that though.