Despite having successfully achieved various lifestyle milestones, such as reaching 7 figures...

Despite having successfully achieved various lifestyle milestones, such as reaching 7 figures, attaining high level education or working out multiple times a week, I feel so far removed from the concept of "sex". It might as well not even exist in my reality. I cannot fathom the notion that it's a normal, regular occurrence for other people. I have completely written off the possibility that it might ever become a normal occurrence for me.

Attached: 1634142470949.png (495x517, 274.04K)

literally everyone has sex, it's not that hard
my parents kicked me out at 19 and I lived out of my car and I still managed to find bitches to fuck
how the fuck can you guys still be virgins with all your time, money and resources?

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Do not let the roasties steal your mana based wizard chad. Stay on the righteous path.

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

it's just like anything else you've never done. you'd naturally be nervous about skydiving and deep sea diving if you'd never done it before, and you'd have a hard time picturing what it would even be like, even though you know there are people who skydive and deep sea dive or fly airplanes or whatever without a second thought. it's simple: to have sex, you must have sex. there are many ways to get sex. for someone like you, the trick is finding the right framing, where it is mutually understood what both you and the girl want. which means finding a woman that is sexually receptive and understands beforehand that you are a turbovirgin. don't try to keep it a secret, once you find the appropriate venue it is best to be forward and direct about what exactly you want

>my parents kicked me out at 19 and I lived out of my car and I still managed to find bitches to fuck

this is the key factor. being in poorfag conditions leads to MORE opportunities to interact with fuckable girls, not less. if you move into a half million dollar house, you will be surrounded by post-wall slampigs. if you live out of a car working a restaurant job, you meet every college girl within a 10 mile radius

sex isnt real retard
stop trying to fit in

Dunno maybe if you became gay it will be easier for you to get laid

This poster is a vampire. Do NOT listen to him.

Attached: a2bebeac7dc6495bcaacf4aee5840c66.500x500x1.jpg (500x500, 26.89K)

I used to try with girls before I had money until one girl told me i'd be better in panties cuz my dick is so small. I stopped trying and stopped persueing and focused on my hobbies and passsions and ended up making 7figs in crypto over the years. my life is so setup and has such a number of routines to it day by day on my land that I legit have no time to fit a female in my life now. like legit im alway doing something or wrenching on some of those old ass 1900s cars I got or im fixing things on the house and whatnot. thats not even getting into the time I spend looking for empty land to buy and various other projects. add in gaming and relaxing on here and crypto research and investment stuff and a female would be a time sink away from my scheduled life. Doesnt matter girls dont want my short no penis ass so I can just sit on my land and til my gardens and build my sheds in I guess peace.

I'm 28 years old and I have never finished inside of a girl

Buying my own home in my twenties was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life. It cut me off from my old circle of friends who shared rent in various locations around the inner city where all the nightlife was. I sure as fuck didn't meet any women my age living in suburbia. It's like I went from my mid-20s to retired in one fell swoop. But I don't think this is a very common problem. Most men don't make that kind of money that early on in their life. Certainly not these days. Maybe the recession is a blessing in disguise for the younger millennials and zoomers out there.

this actually makes a lot of sense, when I was poor and didn't have a home I felt more free desu
now that I actually have money and a house I'm more afraid of losing it
lol a girl said that to me once too, I still ended up fucking her

Youre probably just ugly

It has to do with personality and proximity, not wealth.

A guy can be good looking and have money, but if he lives in a rural area, or stays at home most of the time and he's shy around women, it'll be extremely hard for him to get laid.

Incels don't even exist, any guy can fuck a hooker for $200. The problem usually stems from a lack of confidence and an avoidant personality, social anxiety and having standards that the majority of women today don't meet.

Attached: 1662249840459057.jpg (770x600, 63.33K)

Basically all of those except I lost my virginity at 17.

This is literally me in 2021 but I did end up getting a gf.

Thanks for all the cathartic life experiences ITT frens

Attached: 1662156810487356.png (885x890, 174.9K)

Meanwhile I'm a chubby brown dude and have been getting laid since I was 14.

you mean average

When I was 19 I was at peak coombrain mode and somehow got lucky to get my first gf. We constantly had sex like rabbits but I never wanted to settle down because I was afraid my life would be over so I would wear a condom like a fucking retard. One night while aggressively fucking her the condom broke and I shot a massive load inside of her. She freaked out and I suggested she could get Plan B.

I'm 29 years old now and I miss her everyday and wish I started a family with her. She's now 33, obese, childless, and engaged to some marvel fanboy.

Don't miss your opportunity.

Attached: 20220829_064134.jpg (1241x627, 60.06K)

Not marrying during early 20s is probably the biggest scam of the modern age.

>dude just wait until you're old and desperate and marry for being afraid of dying alone

Some of us are decent people who treated women like equals because we were told that's what decent people do. Then by the time we realized feminism lied to us it was too late. I've technically had sex so not a virgin but I'm basically an incel and missed a lot of opportunities by trying to treat women the way feminism wanted me to.

Our biggest mistake in youth was taking Boomer advice

here's the rub:
she'd be obese, with a disappointing child, and STILL engaged to some marvel fanboy because she would have divorced you years ago anyway.

Locking a woman down with a child does absolutely nothing to "keep" her, it just costs a piece of your soul.

I hope that's not the last stitch of pussy you ever had. Raw sex is way better.