Competitive is so fucked this gen lmao

Competitive is so fucked this gen lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-100629_Chrome~2.jpg (1440x1315, 296.9K)

>competitive trailer
>it's singles format
um.... VGCsisters?

Slowbros, we'll be OU again!

brb, bringing in safety goggles shedinja for free

Is this the official battle arena?

>Already banned from fanfic meta
How does GF do it?

>competitive is just school yard fights

Infiltratorbros...It's time

Attached: 1611020257386.jpg (4093x2894, 536.16K)

It doesn't matter because Bug Buzz Specs tera bug Yanmega will just kill most things outright through any sub.

Retard

It's just a sub+switch. It won't deal damage, pass boosts, or debuff stats so I don't see much of a problem especially when it's clearly a signature move.

Pretty sure it also gets Shift Gear, so if this passes stat boosts too then yeah that's pretty busted. At least it won't be able to use eviolite, right?

Hooded cloak sounds nice though.

>It's just a sub+switch
You're an idiot if you think that isn't inherently crazy. It doesn't have negative priority, it's a guaranteed safe swap no matter the situation unless you're up against an Infiltrator or some shit.

It removes 50% health, unless that's a nerf to Substitute as a whole

Attached: 1639078112039.png (314x140, 58.3K)

Shed Tail seems to cost half health instead of a quarter though

It's being overhyped. As far as we know, no other pokemon has this move and if it works like belly drum just outspeed it and do 50%.

Hooded cloak+Follow me+Trick Room is almost impossible to stop.

You know switches don't pass effects over unless they specifically say they do, right? This creates and passes a substitute, it does nothing else.

>mfw it’s an egg move

Attached: D8781BC8-1B4C-4C8E-BAA3-0BD993CD49C6.jpg (338x338, 29.71K)

It’s an exclusive move for that pokemon only

On one Pokemon in the game. Whose stats and learnset we know nothing about. With a 50% health cost to use.

Charizard bros, it's our time! Every lizard mon shoud get this move.

source: your ass

I literally said it's a signature move you sperg, why the fuck am I in that reply chain?

>Charizard sheds her tail
>Tail is no longer on fire
>Dies
lol

It's a move that I suppose can only be used by the bicycle.
It appears to be based on the lizards' strategy of escaping by leaving their tails to predators

We don't know that you fucking idiots

I didn't see hooded cloak anywhere?

It literally uses its tail model in the animation you retard.

That doesn't mean shit. I could easily see this being an egg move for shit like Slowpoke. Also even if it is exclusive, for all we know this new lizard has a perfectly viable BST.

>Blastiose
>Smashes its Shell
>Doubles Offense and Speed instead of dying
Game Freak has never cared about logic when giving KANTOOOO starters.

For the 384837382838th fucking time. Putting out its tail doesn't kill it. The flame just shows how healthy it is, if it dies the flame goes out. Not the other way around you fucking idiot, and I say this as someone who hates that stupid overrated manlet lizard. The anime has poisoned your fucking brain.

>Moves with unique animations for Pokemon are known for being given to literally any Pokemon besides that specific one
>Slowbro, the Pokemon that reverts its evolution when it loses Shellder will use the move that makes it lose the Shellder
Fucking tourists are autistic, I swear.

You're retarded if you think Gamefreak gives a single shit about logic. And none of your whining and bitching about "muh tourist" boogeyman changes the fact that this stupid lizard could still have great stats.

Retard