Ex’s are back???

Ex’s are back???

Attached: E335CED0-5580-4D92-80EA-C84F03D98CAC.jpg (1062x678, 162.08K)

isn't photon blaster necrozma's attack

nah, she'll never take me back.

Nope, different feature

>Koraidon's Ability ends your fucking turn to reattach two energy of 1 type, and not even to evo'd mons
>Meanwhile Miraidon can search out a pair of V's, ex's, your Tag Team mons, etc. and keep going
I think we know which version has the strictly superior legendary this time around.

>isn't tackle Bidoof's attack

Energy acceleration is better than shoving basics onto your bench.

Their attack doesn't cost any energy

hey. shut up

Do they not have HP? Do their attacks cost no energy? Why is there such a large space between "basic" and "pokemon"?

It’s cute they’re trying to hide their types when it’s very obvious they’re at least Dragon-type. Hell, Miraidon is extremely obviously Dragon/Electric (with Dragon/Steel as the only reasonable less obvious guess) whilst Koraidon is more ambiguous but Dragon/Fighting is another easy one.

Their types were leaked if you’re going to be a retard contrarian btw.

It’s Photon Geyser

It definitely does require energy. They just don’t want to show off what type they will be.

Because typings haven’t been revealed yet

HP/Energies/etc are hidden, may not be finalized yet

The more important part is the fact that Wild Cry ends your turn. Shoving basics may not be as good, but you're able to do stuff afterwards.

yeah but ending your turn makes it unplayable

a free battle vip pass searchable with quick ball turn one is good

>yeah but ending your turn makes it unplayable
Its still insane super early on, just because you can't use it constantly doesn't mean its unusable.
Definitely the kinda effect you would be willing to exchange some attack turns for.

Its worse than Miraidon but its still pretty good.

It's strange that they've gone to these admittedly pretty basic lengths to hide their typing this time around, especially when it's obvious what type they are. It makes me paranoid that they've actually done something unexpected that somehow hasn't been picked up by the leakers yet.

it is specifically only good on turn one. there is no other situation where that is viable but i can see it as a staple one of.

>their signature moves are both essentially just TCG Hyper Beam/Giga Impact
Kinda lame. Hope it's not reflective of their moves in-game.

Lol no it's not Miraidon thins the deck to help you draw better plays

Depending on the quality of acceleration that can still be really good, look at Ho-Oh GX as an example.