The Dexcut was a good thing, incel!

>the Dexcut was a good thing, incel!

Attached: lol.png (732x1017, 875.41K)

Vaush lost weight recently and that makes feel bad for eating hot wings right now in bed

op is a steven crowder fan

Attached: op2.png (562x277, 107.48K)

>it all comes together with infinite energy-

Vaush is the only one of these motherfuckers with more than two braincells and it makes me mad to see him lumped in with these turbo retards.

>Vaush is the only one of these motherfuckers with more than two braincells
lol fuck no. His foreign policy is fucking atrocious. The one who really knows anything here is Hasan, h3h3 and Fantano are just media personalities that happen to learn left so I barely know what they're here for

Pokemon?

They should unironically make each new gen games with new 151 Pokémons like B&W.

>The one who really knows anything here is Hasan
fucking hell what are you even on about, he's the most retarded of them all

why do you keep making threads about these people? i dont care what they think. i literally care more about what the average Any Forums poster thinks.

Rent free

You shouldn't care about that either.

It’s because Any Forumsacks like op can’t go a minute without shitting up every other board.

POV You're about to make the worst thread of your life

>Any Forums

Rent free.

They're both right and OP's the one that made this thread

>OP was the OP

Lol?

You're 12.

>Hasan fan accusing others of being 12

K E K

i know you're upset your favourite streamer was insulted but come on user, you have to realize hasan is a brainlet

That's because Any Forums pots don't LET people think about anything else. They're always interjecting every five seconds with they're shit American political takes.

Meds.

I've never watched his streams; I don't watch streams in general and barely go on Twitch. I only know him from TYT.

>Any Forums pots
wtf Any Forums's based

Attached: fe3.jpg (680x1105, 55.57K)

>TYT fan

LMAO

I can't even imagine how stupid someone has to be to think Vaush is minimally intelligent.

YOU might actually need meds if your memory's so shit that you've already forgotten all the racebait and politics shit that gets posted on here. Hell, the thread we're in is part of it right now.

That doesn’t prove that any of them are from Any Forums.

Not a "fan" of that either, no. Just used to watch it here and there. I don't do the whole internet obsession and parasocial thing.

who else is going to tell me about hex maniac milk?

The OP pic is basically a numale meme which is a Any Forums meme
Half of those guys are political commentators while the other half are now hated for associating with them or agreeing.
If you have any opinion of them it's 99% likely it's about politics
If you can accuse random people of being from reddit or from discord or whatever, you can assume and accuse them of being from Any Forums too just from picking up clues

You shouldn't care about off-model bimbofication either

Do people actually like these guys their either retarded, massive assholes or both

It doesn't. In this context,'Any Forums' just means you share ideologies or exhibit behaviors characteristic of a person who browses Any Forums all day, you limp-brained autist.

>if you don’t like these retards you’re from Any Forums!

L O L

i need my calcium

>TYT viewer

Kek.