Gustavo Arnal, 52, is being sued for allegedly inflating the Bed Bath & Beyond's stock price in a 'pump and dump' scheme

>Gustavo Arnal, 52, is being sued for allegedly inflating the Bed Bath & Beyond's stock price in a 'pump and dump' scheme
>The lawsuit, filed August 23, claims a majority shareholder (RYAN COHEN) approached Arnal about a plan to control shares of the company so they could both profit
>As part of the plan, it says, Arnal 'agreed to regulate all insider sales'
>It alleges he put out 'materially misleading statements' showing the company's finances were improving to artificially raise the share prices
>By the time he sold over 42,000 shares in the company two weeks ago it was valued at $1 million
>Arnal then took his own life by jumping from the 18th floor of the famous 'Jenga' tower in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood on Friday
Anyone else getting 2008 vibes?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11178601/Bed-Bath-CFO-faced-lawsuit-claiming-engaged-pump-dump-scheme.html

Attached: 1632659195338.png (589x634, 486.06K)

How did this ginger nigger know? He made the exact same play as the the insiders. He even raised money from all his friends and family to do it, signaling complete and total confidence he knew what he was doing.

Attached: 1650875594712.png (427x704, 398.12K)

Also worth noting:
>The suit then claims JP Morgan Securities aided and abetted the operation 'to launder over $110 million worth of illegal insider trading proceeds.' DailyMail.com has reached out to Bed Bath and Beyond for comment.
I hate these faggots so much. Rules for thee, but not for me. Another slap on the wrist for JP Morgan in a world where if any of us did that we would be in jail for life.

>they literally all have the same face
matrix glitch?

they aren't untouchable gods.

Another question worth asking is, what happens to Ryan Cohen? He was the one that orchestrated the entire thing..

Attached: 1654946043955.png (856x448, 579.37K)

well, a loose end just got conveniently tied up, isn't that interesting

Isn't it a little strange that alleged white collar criminals seem to suicide by jumping more than any other method?

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

>Isn't it a little strange that alleged white collar criminals seem to suicide by jumping more than any other method?
jumping from a billion dollar building in your nicest suit is the patricians choice of suicide

>create a crime that harms thousands to millions of people with no social feedback
>commit suicide in the most cuckolded way imaginable
no it makes perfect sense

"suicide"
just like the glows suicide you by hanging, just like "he shot himself twice in the back of the head, case closed"

Yeah, I'm not too knowledgeable about these things but is it odd that RC and this Arnal guy both sold within minutes of each other?

Attached: 1645161134551.png (1232x511, 57.28K)

NPCs

imagine killing yourself for a scheme to make a measly 1 million dollars, in NEW YORK, as a CFO. What the fuck man. After taxes that's going to be like 500k which can't even buy shit in NYC anyway

I bet he was screaming THIS WASN'T WORTH IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHGHHH

All the way down

not everything is a conspiracy. he likely really did kill himself. it makes logical sense when you think about it. he was about to lose everything, likely be locked up for remainder of his life AND be totally and utterly unemployable. I cannot imagine disappointing your family on that level.
>sorry honey, I lost everything. we're poor now

>imagine killing yourself for a scheme to make a measly 1 million dollars
(((Cohen))) walked away with 105 million, totally played this guy

Remember that British spy that was found nude and very dead inside a padlocked duffel bag and it was initially ruled a suicide?

Shalom rabbi

>How did JACOB FREEMAN know insider financial information?

It is a mystery.

>a JEW conspired with a JEW to make a lot of monies, a bunch of JEWS had insider infos about it, then another JEW filed a lawsuit and one JEW ended up being killed
It's crazy they are barely 2% of the US pop, yet i hear about them non stop all the time. Especially when scamming goyim/big monies is involved.
It's almost as if jews are the most powerful mafia and they used nepotism to levels barely understandable to anybody with a minimum of integrity...

Attached: jewish mafia mexican president.jpg (974x1198, 115.51K)