Just got off work. Did you get your mcdonalds Pokémon toy?

Just got off work. Did you get your mcdonalds Pokémon toy?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLo9aSozS8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they still only have the shitty minion toys where I live

I haven't ate at mcdonalds in like 10 years

enjoying your goyslop, OP?

your ice cream is going to melt you fucking momo

Oh shit, cards?

Damn gotta get me some.

I wonder is anons father looks at him every day and thinks “damn my bloodline is fucked”

I had to unbox and take the picture
I only got it for the cards. I gave the box to my little sister
I don’t plan on having children, but I have 3 sisters, but ones a lesbo and the other 2 are half sisters.

>eating at mcdonalds and eating goyslop
posted like a true amerifat

Attached: 1646704219848.jpg (467x1024, 58.81K)

reminds me of this video youtube.com/watch?v=eLo9aSozS8E

It’s not that bad. There is worse shit in local restaurants

>mass produced meal produced with the lowest quality ingredients to maximize profit, while teenagers, illegal central americans and high blacks work the kitchen.

Nah man i'm american and i'll be the first to tell you that's the bottom of the barrel

aww, zoomie made a new memeword and now he's running it into the ground

Attached: 1660195902720613.gif (500x430, 1.04M)

I think it depends on the location more than people realize. I lived by the ocean and the Filet o fish there was freshly caught every day. I ate one in another country and it was a totally different burger and much more mediocre. People don’t realize how much these restaurants actually differ from place to place. Whether or not it is goyslop or not depends.

I ate Chicken McDo with McSpaghetti in the Philippines and holy shit was it good. I was also hopped up on teenage flip pussy juice so I might have been riding that high.

what the fuck is "goyslop"

my nieces got them and immediately started attempting to eat them along with the meal
rip pangoro and flareon

The absolute barebones nutrition required by goyim to stay alive and continue working/wagecucking. Usually composed of overly processed food, onions filler, and artificial colors/sweeteners.

I am enjoying pav bhaji

FUCK they're doing that again?

Based

racist dogwhistle developed by antisemitic far right trolls to describe food not grown in their backyard

Holy shit kids are fucking retarded. Shit like that is why I'm never having them

Attached: jew.jpg (680x383, 33.5K)

what you expect me to grow shit outta my back yard or spend 2x as much on "organic" foods that taste horrible?

(you)
ok there u go user, is this what u needed?

user, this is a pokemon board. that that bs some place else

>It's not that bad
>There is worse shit in local restaurants
There is genuinely nothing worse than McDonalds food apart from deliberate acts of ruining the food in some fashion - be it too much spices/salt/pepper, spitting in the food, rubbing it in their ass cheeks before cooking it, etc.
McDonalds food is the fucking worst, using processed meats for EVERYTHING, and if you don't understand the concept of what constitutes as processed food, then I am not spending 5 minutes explaining to you what the fuck they are putting in their food.

Attached: 5736aeafa2ccf.jpg (600x900, 76.34K)

Attached: where2.jpg (1595x1747, 349.93K)

OP here, the nuggets+ buffalo sauce is pretty good

also its mcdonalds not some 5 star resturant.