German government just made a 65 billion gibs paket

Pump it
And for the absolute retarded uninformed am*r*c* morons out there who think in two more weeks Germany will collapse and people will even die, you are the biggest idiots out there and psyoped to hell. If while Nord Stream is completely down the gas tanks continue to be filled up.
Also even if we are buried by foreigners and the enemy government we still have organization talent and its crazy how much gas already gets saved. Restaurants and maybe soon supermarkets have less time open/warm kitchen. People fill up on oil instead and so on. Its a nothingburger, exept that its gonna be expensive and slow the economy.
Whats not a nothingburger is the Euro dying, its an absolute shitcoin and the ECB is in a trap right now. I cant wait it to be dead, we were financing other Euros with Trillions (Target 2) through it. So no DXY (Dollar/Euro) has not topped

Attached: xfrd.png (876x693, 113.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsachieve.com/2022/09/04/boses-omen-fur-den-dax-insider-kaufen-auffallend-wenig-aktien/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I cant wait it to be dead, we were financing other Euros with Trillions (Target 2) through it.
germany is the country that benefits the most from the euro, you absolute krautbrain.

Weimar is calling Hans, will you pick up?

RETARDED RETARD
Its the opposite you zero brain
Germans in the 90s were much richer then now, now even Italians and Greeks own more
Every German can confirm this
A weak currency makes people poor
And the Euro made not new jobs it just lowered wagies
Well it helped companies thats it

In fact you are just repeating one of the most obvious media lies?
What will you say next?
Corona is the most deadly sickness?
Inflation is good for workers?
Trannies are woman?

Your english is horrendous for a german. Are you 15 by any chance?

stay in school my kleinschwanz

No but in highschool i had to repeat a class because of your stupid language
Great argument retard, you can not counter mine

>we
Fuck off Klaus because of your retarded government we are now all paying the price. I hope Germany gets invaded and you will be impales by big fat Russian cocks just like how your grandma got spitroasted by the Commie Squad

Yes blame us
Not those in power no lets blame each other
Even more lets blame an occupied country for their government

Why are krauts so dumb did all the real ones die in ww2?

Two more weeks to the collapse

i dont fucking know, dude, but germans kinda seriously went downhill after the american occupation. they went from being germany to being an american franchise in deutsch. the country was emasculated and its people became cucks.

Did they figure out how to print more oil and nat gas?

America is saifu due to strategic reserves, but Germany going into a GDP contraction because they want to pretend to be green by closing their nuke plants is nicht so gut fur uns, Hans.

Yes sure and the Euro will be feeling it
But there are retards who think there will be a total collapse soon
The only problem will be excess gas and all tanks ful at this rate

If everything is bullish why are insiders selling in masses Hans? The gibs paket for old people and students won't change shit. newsachieve.com/2022/09/04/boses-omen-fur-den-dax-insider-kaufen-auffallend-wenig-aktien/

>A weak currency makes people poor
And poor people export more and import less
which means you retain more of the domestic industry
which is very important, you should be acutely aware of its importance given how your country is currently getting rawdogged by Putin over an import dependency

Cope seethe and dilate. Germans must suffer for their heinous war crimes

user we're getting 300€ and have to pay taxes on that aswell...

Who voted the government into power in Germany?

You vil devalue your currency to buy ze American LNG and you vil be happy.

without power you cant run your oil heater. blackouts will be common this winter. the only people who will not freeze are the ones who use wood

I dont think we'll be buying american LNG for long period of time, we'll suck norwegian cock to get more gas. EQNR (second largest gas supplier of the EU) have already maxxed out the pipelines. I think norway is the better play unless there is some US politics fuckery going on

Attached: d86b59891cb4bdb1.jpg (1183x1167, 78.8K)

wtf i love the kanzler now

>freeze
this is germany you fucking retard. I barely have to put on a jacket in winter. This isn't alaska. We have like 5 days of actual snow a year. I don't even use a heater.