Why do some of you guys on /biz think XRP will give good returns? Genuinely curious

Why do some of you guys on /biz think XRP will give good returns? Genuinely curious

Maybe I'm out of the loop but I thought XRP wasn't actually needed for Ripple's payment solution, doesn't the Ripple foundation own like 80% of the supply? I also thought it wasn't actually a cryptocurrency

In the previous bullrun people were laughed at for suggesting buying XRP, now there is a daily thread

Attached: 31320231.png (200x200, 6.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpl.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now there is a daily thread
that's where you should fuck off to

>Why do some of you guys on /biz think XRP will give good returns?
i recently bought a bag because its an idiots coin and there are still many idiots. so it will pump and then I will dump and get bitcoin or monero instead. i think xrpeepee will make one final poomp before it never poomps again on the btc chart

Attached: moner-channi.png (2500x3035, 3.61M)

The real deal with Ripple and the XRPL is that they are the most competent group of people in the industry and the ledger is the best product.

i bought aronud 1600 sats. i will sell at 3000+ sats. the upcoming bool run

This is what I'm talking about though, you said nothing of substance and answered none of my questions.

Why is the ledger the best product? Saying they are the most competent group of people in the industry is a bold claim - why do you think that?

>Saying they are the most competent group of people in the industry is a bold claim - why do you think that?
Do you even know the people who compose the Ripple team? Why are you newfags so retarded just look it up yourself this same exact thread pops up 5 times a week there’s no way you’re all “oldfags who just got back” you’re a twitter nigger and you have to go back.

I put everything I get into Bitcoin and keep a few grand in cash.

Bitcoin offers something 98% of people who buy it don’t even understand, and 100% of those who don’t buy it don’t understand.

I believe 98% of those who buy bitcoin purely do it thinking it’s all about making money and that’s it, that they’ll be able to sell it to someone else, and that’s all that care about, they don’t actually understand bitcoin.

Here’s the thing

Bitcoin is literally property, a form of value, that you can move infinite amounts of wealth anywhere to anyone, and you can hold infinite amounts of wealth with a few words written down, that you can take anywhere anytime, and you don’t have to worry about a bitcoin being “fake”

You cannot do this with land, property, gold, art, or any other collectable item. Land/property can always be taken from you, and you cant take it with you, think of landlords in Ukraine right now. Gold comes with its own logistic issues, and it another thing you can’t take with it without being robbed at the airport. Art and collectables can be faked, but even if they’re real, they can easily be damage, and they can only be sold at auctions where the auctioneers take a massive cut (20-30%+) fees, and again, art and collections as investments come with their own logistical issues.

The more dangerous and chaotic the world comes, the more valuable bitcoin is.

It is unironically the perfect asset, and whole retail poorfags and normies lose interest in it, you can guarantee smart people in the know, and the elite and super wealthy, understand how powerful it is and how important it is for them to have some.

Attached: ripplenog.jpg (500x700, 82.05K)

>I thought XRP wasn't actually needed for Ripple's payment solution
has been for a while
>doesn't the Ripple foundation own like 80% of the supply
not that much and most is in escrow
>I also thought it wasn't actually a cryptocurrency
it is but not if you have a very narrow definition

They're literally the only project in crypto with a working product that is in commercial use. Almost every other project including LINK and ETH are only partly finished and will need decades to be working properly

xrpl.org/
Try reading faggot.
Just LOOK at Brad Garlinghouse and Davis Schwartz, listen to them talk, then look around at the losers, dweebs, and morons all over everything else.
Then...USE THE LEDGER.

You sound like you want spoonfed and do nothing to inform yourself but this post on 4ch. I won't do it.
Read up on Federated Byzantine Agreement. Let Schwartz explain it to you.

then look at the tokenecomiccs and realize you being rugged.

because they bought and they think that shilling their shitcoin will get their price to go up
KYS shill

Newfags going off of the chart and or believing fud. Simples as.

OP is probably a troll or a kike shill, but if not, XRP is the fucking standard. Spoonfeeding season was over years ago. No ones gonna hand you the key to getting rich. If you don't understand XRP will bring life-changing wealth, you haven't done your research. It's already chosen. Not by me or you, but by the bankers and governments around the world. Ripple will be a household name like Amazon. That is why they're having the most important crypto lawsuit in history, covered on Fox News and Forbes frequently, and the SEC is getting absolutely wrecked. Looking foolish and contradicting themselves and pissing off the judges. Ive already given away too much, i might lose my brap buffet entry in the citadel if i dont shut up

The supply and Ripple owning a large amount do not worry me as the product is so much superior to everything that exists that I will simply wait the 5-8 years while massive adoption takes place.
If you have used the XRPL, Xumm wallet, transferred XRP from account to account, and etc. it becomes very obvious how superior the product is.
Ripple didn't come out of nowhere dude.
They are 15-20 years coming.
They aren't a bunch of furry faggots that will die if they see the sun.

what if you have no access to internet, or a communication device? BTC becomes 100% worthless

Attached: b69.png (500x500, 22.22K)

so do dollars.

Why did it do fuckall during last bullrun? Even before the SEC lawsuit it wasn't looking like it would reach anywhere near the ATH.

XRP is a newfag coin.

Before the lawsuit it literally had more volume the ETH you ill informed moron.

So? The price did fuckall why does volume matter

Not true either.
You aren't even bothering to look at the charts are you?